Chapter 4

"The best part of tonight would have to be when Dinah slipped and ended up sliding into a bucket" I said making the others burst out laughing at the memory.

"Nah when we were in the bathroom changing Y/n almost fell in the toilet trying to dance in the stall and take off her shirt" Ziyah said exposing me to save my cousin.

"Aye don't put me out there like that" I said tackling her making her fall back onto the bed and we're both in a laughing fit. Right now we're all in our hotel room but we might just go out to a club or something later.

"Can i talk to you right quick on the hall" Normani asked me. I looked between Arin and Ziyah with wide eyes.

"Just go" Ziyah said giggling. I pecked her lips and hopped up to be dragged into the hall by Normani.

"I can't do it" Normani said.

"What you mean" I asked.

"Seeing you and her all happy and shit makes me cringe because that could be us" she said sighing.

"Normani I really like you but you decided to stay with a fuck nigga who just tryna fuck and dump dawg. You know my intentions and you feeling me but you all up in his face so imma be all up in Ziyah guts" I said shrugging my shoulders and walking back to the others.

"So you gone be all up in my guts" Ziyah asked smirking.

"Yeah girl, ALLLLLLL....up in them guts" I said making everybody but Normani burst out laughing.

"Salty much" Ziyah said smirking at Mani.

"Thirsty much" Normani said smirking.

"Bitchy much" Ziyah shot back.

"Fishy much" Normani said making me chuckle but cover it up with a cough.

"Don't even do it, you know that shit was funny" Dinah said laughing.

-----------

*2 months later during spring break in Cali*

"Harder" Ziyah yelled/moaned and I did as I was told. "That feels so good daddy." She moaned.

"Yo me next no gay shit" Lauren said.

"You both have dicks, there's gay shit" Dinah said making me chuckle and get off Ziyah stopping her massage.

"It feels almost as good as when you're tryna beat my walls loose daddy" Ziyah said stretching. BITCH IM A DOG (ROOF) BEAT THAT HOE WALLS LOOSE (GRRR)‼️

"This bitch" Dinah said laughing.

"Lets go to the beach or some shit" Lauren said. LETS GO TO THE BEACH EACH LETS GO GET AWAY THEY SAY WHAT THEY GONNA SAY HAVE A DRINK CLINK FOUND THE BUD LIGHT BAD BITCHES LIKE ME IS HARD TO COME BY.

"Actually I'm going to get some more tats and a cut" I said.

"Go after we go to the beach" Ziyah said pouting.

"Only because I can't say no to that face" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Yes, lets fucking go" Dinah yelled.

----------

"Is it hot out here or is it just Z" I said fanning myself. Really it's Normani but they don't gotta know all that ya dig.

 Really it's Normani but they don't gotta know all that ya dig