Chapter 6

FAITHS POV
I walked to lunch as I still was trying to get that image out of my mind. I saw nash and Audrey sitting down so I joined them.

Matt walked up to me and handed me a cookie "aww matt " I got up a hugged him. I freaking love cookies! "Thanks so much"
"no problem " he smiled.

Audrey leaned over to me and whispered " I ship it" I started laughing. But I actually thought about it. What if Luke isn't the one.

Matt and I talked, he didn't bring up Abby neither did I.

Tomorrow is my birthday! Yay I'm turning 16. Matt,Nash,Audrey and I are going to the mall. It's been a while since we a hung out other than school.

*the next day*

MATTS POV
Today is Faiths birthday. I can't wait to go to the mall but there's school first. Ugh.

(I'm just going to skip school bc nothing important happened)

Nash picked up all up and we headed to the mall. As soon as we got out of the car, Audrey and Faith ran to Starbucks. Of course, I laughed to myself.

AUDREYS POV
"STARBUCKS!!!!!" Faith yelled
"YASSSSSS" I screamed.
I got a strawberry and creams frap and Faith got vanilla bean.

Starbucks is lyfe.

Nash and Matt caught up with us finally. We went to so many stores like american eagle, urban outfitter, wet seal, journeys, pacsun and way more.

FAITHS POV

"OMG" I squealed as I grabbed a giant teddy bear from the shelf. I've always wanted one.
Nash and Audrey went to a different store so it's just matt and i.
"Dang it" I mumbled
"Huh what"
"40$" I said sadly
"How about you go find Audrey and nash I'll be there in a few"

MATTS POV
This is perfect. I'll buy her the teddy bear and roses and I can't forget chocolate. It sounds like something I'll get her for valentines day. Oh well. I bought everything and went back to the car and out the things in the trunk so Faith won't find out.

FAITHS POV
well matt left I don't know why. I spoke too soon matt appeared out of no where. I got some new clothes and accessories today was the best. We met some more of my friends from school and we all decided to go back to my house to play truth or dare.

MATTS POV
I can't wait to surprise her. Now we are going back to her house for truth or dare. I'm kind of hoping I get dared to kiss faith or something.

*back at the house*
"Ok Ashley truth or dare?" Said gabby ( Audrey's friend )
"Dare" she said proudly
"I dare you to...... Make out with Jared.
They made out for 30 seconds it was awkward to watch I'm pretty sure they enjoyed it.
"Ok faith" oh no I hope it's something good
"Dare" she said nervously
"Go upstairs with Matt for 15 minuets"
My eyes opened wide
Oh my gosh is this really happening
"Do it" "do it " everyone cheered
Faith was looking at me, she didn't look nervous.
But we finally got up and went upstairs.
I don't know what to do. It was really dark.
"Matt" she literally yelled
" I'm here I'm here" I said trying to find her and I finally did.
"Matt" she said again but she sounded like she we going to cry. "What's wrong??" "When I saw Abby kiss you.. I was so jealous... I just - " she chocked out and I cut her off by doing something I never thought I would do.

FAITHS POV

As I told matt about Abby he cut my off by crashing his lips into mine. He pulled back, I didn't kiss back " shit" "I'm so sorry I don't know what i wa-" he said in shock. Before I kissed him. Our lips were moving in perfect sync. It felt so right. We started making out. I never felt like this not even with Luke. He picked me up not breaking our kiss he layed me down gently on the bed. He started tugging on my shirt so I took it off. "Damn" he said. He started kissing me neck making me moan "Matt." He started grinding on me, I couldn't take it anymore I ripped of his pants leaving him in underwear I could feel it while he was grinding. Before anything happened the door swung open it was nash yelling "15 minuets is over!" "Oh shit" nash walked away laughing.

Damn what would of happened it nash didn't come.

I looked into matts eyes, he kissed my forehead and said "I'm sorry I know you don't like me" while walking out. I was left speechless.

I could hear people downstairs asking what happened and cheering.