Chapter 41

If you watch teen wolf, imagine this like Allison's death, like how she died in Scott's arms. I cried while writing this.

•••••••••••••

MATTS POV

Luke let go of her. She was falling to the floor as I ran up to her and caught her in my arms.
I couldn't see her beautiful hazel eyes. I couldn't see her peach lips that were now stained in blood. I yelled as I mourned.
I rocked our bodies back and forth, pulling the loose strands of hair out of her face. Her mouth started to overflow with blood.
Her eyes shot open, she instantly started to choke. She looked up at me and smiled. Her teeth were stained with her own blood. Her dimples were visible as ever.
"Faith" I sobbed, intertwining our fingers, her tiny hand fit perfectly in between mine.
"It's s'okay" she whispered
"It's okay." She said again.
"I l-love you." She said weakly
My tear drops started to fall onto her cheeks as tears formed in her eyes.
"Don't leave me!" I sobbed
"Promise me-" she coughed.
"Promise me you'll always stay by my side." She whispered.
"I-I promise." I sobbed trying to breathe.
"Always." I whispered as I looked at her pale face, our eye contact never breaking.
"Loving y-you wasn't easy." She raised her hand and stroked my cheek lightly.
"But it was the best feeling ever" I watched as the blood dripped down from her mouth as I quickly wiped away the tears threatening to fall.
"I will always love you Matthew" she closed her eyes, her warm heart stopped beating. Her bright smile faded, I scanned her body that was covered in blood. She is gone.
"I will love you forever my sweet angel." I whispered and continued to rock our bodies back and forth. Light sobs escaped my mouth.
I wrapped her body tightly as I heard soft thumps on the roof and window. Little droplets of rain formed. Faith used to always say how the rain calmed her. I kissed her forehead and huddled over her body, not letting go.

------

The police ran in and made an effort to separate us. Our hands still intertwined, us in the same position. I let go of her as they picked her up and placed her on a gurney.
I watched as they pulled a black bag over her helpless body. I could no longer see her. I will never see her beautiful smile that can brighten my day. I sat there with no emotion, I looked at my hands that were stained with blood. I closed my eyes, blocking out the voices and police sirens and focusing on the light thumps of raindrops hitting the roof, replaying her last words in my head "I will always love you Matthew" I started to heavily sob uncontrollably.

••••••••••••

A/N -- Don't hate me omg, I cried too. This isn't the end but the end will come soon, there is a few more chapters left.
Don't forget to
Vote and comment how you felt about this tragedy. And if you were on the verge of tears, you'll probably cry waterfalls during the last chapter.