Chapter 39

The person instantly grabbed my arm, pulling me up and dragging me to a car. I struggling to get out of their grip too much, I couldn't focus on who it was.
I was thrown into the trunk of a small car. The person smelled like flowers and had long ass nails.
"Let me go!" I yelled, hoping someone could hear me.
I felt but vibrations assuming the car started but it was my phone.
Matts name popped up onto my screen. He texted me, Without hesitation I called him. He picked up on the 5th ring"
"Hello" he mumbled
"He-help me!" I screamed
"Whoa whoa what?
"I'm in the trunk of a car, I think we are moving now" I sobbed
"Help me Matthew!" I yelled again.
"I wi-" he started
"Who is that?" A girls voice, probably Aliyah's, was heard in the background cutting Matt off.
"Give it!" She yelled and the line went dead.
"Fuck!" I yelled
I called back but no response. I texted Nash but before I could hit send my phone went black.
The car came to a sudden stop, causing me to hit the side. "Ow" I groaned.
I heard the car door slam shut. The hood opened revealing the bright sunlight.
"Hey" she snickered.
"Hailey?" I gasped.
She pulled me up with a tight grip, digging her nails into my skin.
We were in a wooded area. "Stop" she smacked me "moving" another smack causing me to fall onto the floor. I lightly touched my nose which was now bleeding. A rush of anger came upon me so I leaped up onto her sending her the fall back onto a tree. She fell to the ground, I was about to hit her when a hand grabbed my arm.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you" he laughed.
"Luke leave me alone!" I mumbled.
"That's the last thing I will do sweetie." He growled and dragged me to a nice looking cabin with Hailey at his side.

---------

"What are we going to do to her" Hailey asked.
"You'll see" he chuckled.
I was currently tied up on a chair in the middle of a room. I looked outside of the window to look at the beautiful trees. I tried calming myself , but it didn't work.
I suddenly saw Derek walk up to the cabin. He slowly opened the door. "Derek! Help me Derek!" I screamed.
He just looked at me with guilt in his eyes.
"That isn't going to happen" Luke growled. "He's with us"
"What?" I turned to Derek who avoided eye contact with me.
"You bastard!" I yelled trying to break free from the chair.
Luke gestured to me.
"Are you going to do it or not"
"What?" Derek asked.
Luke gave him a "I'm going to kill you" look.
"Oh" Derek made his way over to me.
"I'm sorry Faith." He raised his hand. Everything became dark.