Chapter 22

CAMS POV <<<<

I can't believe I almost kissed Faith. My thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on the door. I got up and stretched. I opened the door and there was Faith with dry tear marks on her cheeks. She instantly gave me a hug.
"Are you okay?" I asked
She squeezed me tighter, I heard quiet sobs.
She released me.
I didn't want that hug to end, it was long and passionate.
"I just got in a fight with Matt" she said weakly.
I motioned her to sit on my bed while I closed the door.
She told me everything.
I didn't know she was raped.
I pulled her into a hug, hopefully comforting her.

FAITHS POV<<<<<<

I told Cam everything about Luke and Matt. He pulled me into a hug which made me feel safe. Safer than Matt.

We pulled away at the same time. There was 3 hours until Magcon so I had time to get myself together. Cam and I got to know each other more and talk about random things. "I should really go, I need to get ready for magcon" I really didn't want to leave. "Okay I'll cya then" he smiled.

I walked to my room, taking a deep breath and not wanting to deal with Matt. I twisted the door knob and the door opened making a loud, annoying creaking noise. Matt was sitting on his bed already dressed and ready. Our eyes met. I looked away and headed for the bathroom. I got ready and did the usual routine. I finished applying mascara. Done. I walked out the bathroom not making eye contact with Matt. I headed to Cameron's room since that's were the boys always meet up. Everyone was already there except Matt. I tried to get rid of the negative thoughts. I decided to talk to Audrey. We ended up talking about Matt and Cameron.

Matt walked in with a fake smile. It made me think about everything that happened last night. I wish none of this ever happened, why is my life so difficult. I shrugged it off and continued to talk to Audrey.

****

Well magcon day 2. We all were goofing around backstage, waiting for Mahogany to announce the boys. Cameron sat down next to me on the floor, we talked about personal things. I felt comfortable with him, like I could trust him.

"welcome to magcon!" I could hear mahogany yell through the wall. The boys all got up and gathered around the door expect for cameron.
"Carter Reynolds!" Carter jogged out.
"Matthew Espinosa!" Matt ran out.
"Hayes Grier!" Hayes walked out.
"Cameron Dallas" cameron got up from the floor and looked down at me."I'll cya out there" and he ran out.
"Aaron Carpenter" he ran out.
Mahogany announced the rest
Of the boys and the guests. I walked out and came to the stage and danced around with Mahogany. "I LOVE YOU FAITH!" Someone screamed from the crowd. "I love you more" I said into the mic. It feels good to know people actually like you.

The boys walked on the stage and did what they usually do, make vines and goof off. It was time for meet and greets. Cameron motioned me to come to his booth. Some girls took pictures with me and asked me to sign their shirts and phones. I wish I was actually apart of Magcon.

It was 9:00 and Magcon came to and end. Once the hotel was cleared we all gathered into the limo to get some late night food. We all agreed on Taco Bell. The boys were making vines and acting like wild animals. I sat back and realized that Matt and I haven't talked all day nor have made eye contact. I don't like this, I want my best friend back.

"Ayyy" carter yelled causing me to snap out of my thoughts. "Finally here" taylor groaned. "I'm starving" Matt said. That's the first word he's said all night.

We all tried to pile out of the limo at once which didn't turn out well, Hayes ended up on the floor. Taylor and I bursted out in laughter. "Alright alright" taylor said out of breath while putting his hand on his chest. He reached out his hand to pull up Hayes. I honestly thought Hayes would pull him down.

We walked into Taco Bell. There was like 2 people there so that is a relief. I pushed my way to the front of the line and ordered for Audrey since she stayed back with Nash. Once all the boys ordered we walked back to the limo. We decided to eat at the hotel.

****
We arrived at the hotel, Aaron and carter already ate in the limo since they were "starving'
We all went to Cams room and ate there. I handed Audrey her Tacos and Baja Blast, then sat down on Cameron's bed. Some of the boys invited some lady friends. They were all drop dead gorgeous.
"We should play truth or dare" Hayes yelled out of nowhere. Oh god. Last time I played truth or dare I ended up almost having sex with Matt.
The guys all agreed expect for Audrey and I. Great. We gathered in a circle and sat on the floor. "Gilinsky!" Aaron yelled. "Dare" jack said confidently. "Alright, I dare you to grind on Anna for 10 seconds. Jack got up without hesitation and grind on her, being the sex god he is. (Haha omg) the game went on with a couple of truths and a lot of dares. I was having a good time since I haven't been picked yet. "Faith" Nash said. Oh I spoke to soon. "Truth" I spoke out. "Aw c'mon Faith!" Nash whined. "I'll do dare next time" I promised. He sighed and spoke "what is going on with you and cameron" Matt looked up and at me. I could feel his eyes piercing my soul. "What do you mean?" I asked. Nash glared at me and I knew exactly what he meant, Matt noticed how Nash glared. "Oh um we are just friends" at least that's what I think. "Oh okay" Nash said in disbelief.

Matt stormed out the room and Hailey followed him. What is wrong with him. I stood quiet the rest of the game.

It was 12:45 and the game finally ended. I stayed with cameron since Nash went to Audrey's room.

I sat on Cameron's bed with my MacBook and went on YouTube. Cam sat down next to me "you should really make a YouTube account" he said looking at me. "I don't know I'm kinda scared people won't like me" I said truthfully. "Don't worry people love you. Everyone does." He smiled. "I'll even tweet about it so people will follow you" he stared into my eyes. I stared right back and his smile grew bigger. "Fine" I huffed.

I made my account and made sure everything was perfect. Okay. "Ok I'm done" I'm smiled and turned the computer screen towards him. "Great! I'm going to tweet it now"

I refreshed the page and already got 438 subs. I refreshed again. 600. And again 1,573. My jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh! Thanks so much cam" I gave him a huge hug.

"It's 1:45" I said sleepily.
"I'm going to change into my pj's" I added.
He nodded
"I'll be right back"
I walked to my room and opened to door slowly trying not to wake up Matt. There was something different about my bed. There was someone in it. And the someone was Hailey. She's like a cockroach, she's everywhere and no one wants her here. I groaned and opened my bag. I could feel someone looking at me. I turned around and there was Matt with bloodshot red eyes buried under the covers. He was just staring, he looked so hurt.
I did what I felt was right, which was go talk to him.
I sat on the edge of his bed. He sat up. His hair was messy, making him look so cute.
I didn't say anything, just scooted closer and felt his soft hair. Our eyes met. It hurt me to see him like this but it isn't because of me.. Right?
I pulled him in for a hug. I could feel his tear roll into my shoulder. I pulled away.
"Matt, I - "
"It's okay" he interrupted me.
He sounded like he wanted to bawl.
"Go back to Cameron's room" he said serious.
I nodded, grabbed my pj's and headed out the door.

I soon arrived at cams room. I went to the bathroom and changed.
Cam was already dead asleep so I slept in Nash's bed.