Chapter 31

I woke up to a faint voice that suddenly got louder.
"It's time to leave! Visiting hours are over"
I groaned
"Can I please stay here with him. Please?" I looked at her in the eye.
She didn't respond back quickly.
"I'm sorry, you can't." She said looking down.
I looked back at Matt who was dead asleep with a small smile. All I wanted was to stay with him, but no. Stupid rules. I slowly got up and made my way out of the room.
I found Audrey and Cam in the Hallway along with the boys who probably came when I was asleep.
"Ready?" Cam said.
I nodded even thought I didn't want to.
We walked out the hospital and waited outside to get picked up. Then there he was. The familiar face. I came closer to Cameron to feel safe. I was pretty creeped out.

--------
-at hotel-
I sighed as I tried getting comfortable under the cold sheets. Every time I closed my eyes or blinked I could see Matts face. I soon dozed off.

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
"I'm sorry to say that Matthew has passed."
I turned to look at his lifeless body.

I shot up from bed and quickly got up, gathering my thoughts. "Just a dream, just a dream" I huffed

It was 2:34pm, wow. I overslept, shit. Oh no I need to see Matt. I quickly checked my messages. 3 unread.

Audrey: wake up already, Matt keeps asking for you. He's worried and nothing will calm him down.

Carter: Matt woke up screaming your name. He said he had a nightmare.

Audrey: I'm still at the hospital, the boys left to get some food. Just come here when you wake up.

I don't care about breakfast I quickly put my hair in a bun and headed out.

--------

I walked into matts room the door was open. He wasn't there. "Matt?" I yelled. I started to panic. "Matt!" I screamed down the hallway.
I ran to Nash's room to find Audrey. She was sitting in a chair that was extendable. "Audrey where is Matt?" I gasped for air.
"He's in the food court. He is strong enough to walk now!" She smiled
I sighed in relief. "Thank you"
I greeted Nash then walked to the food court.

---------

There is a lot of people here. I scanned the room several times for Him. "Okay breathe Faith, now look again." I said to myself. I inhaled and exhaled then looked again.
Bingo
Our eyes met, the next thing I know I'm running to him. His arms were opened wide. I ran into them, causing him to go backward a little. This was the biggest hug ever. "I've missed you so much, I was worried!" He said into my ear. "I should be worried about you" I laughed and pulled away. I stared into his big brown eyes. I was lost in them. Next thing I know, our lips are connected. It was the most passionate kiss I have ever had. We pulled away at the same time.
He had the biggest smile.
There's the smile I love.
His smile faded and turned into a frown. "Faith, I had a dream" his face was full of worry. "I want you to sleep in Cameron's room, in Nash's bed." He put his both hands on my shoulders. "What why?" I asked confused. "I had a dream that Luke got you. He broke into the hotel room.And I wasn't there to protect you. I already told cameron to keep you safe. And I swear I have seen him somewhere in this hospital."
I felt my heart sink.
That familiar face was Luke.
"I saw someone familiar in a red hoodie." I said without moving.
"You need to stay with someone, don't go by yourself in public okay?" Matt said.
"I'm going to be here all day with you, I'm not leaving this hospital until visiting hours are over" I promised.
"I just want you to be safe" he pulled me into a hug.
I nodded.

------
We got food finally, I haven't eaten properly for the last few days. Matt was glued to his phone, on twitter trying to calm down the fans.
I am very paranoid at this point, constantly looking around. I kept overthinking the situation. What if he tries to hurt Matt? I shook away those thoughts and continued eating. "Matt, I am going to the bathroom."
I stood up.
"Let me come with you." He grabbed my arm.
"It is fine stay here and finish eating." I tried convincing
He looked around very worried. He exhaled. "Fine, but hurry up and if you need me just call me. I love you."
He pulled me in for a hug.
"I love you more" I said as I walked out.
"Not possible!" I heard him yell

------------

Where the hell are the bathrooms at?I searched and searched. Oh down the hall, there it is. I turned into the corner and fell to the ground.
Someone was towering over me, reaching a hand out. "I'm sorry, let me help you." That was the creepiest voice ever.
But being the stupid person I am, reached for his hand. It was him, the red hooded guy. "Thanks" I said and moved to the side to walk.
But he moved also.
Then again. "Excuse me" I said
He kept moving in front of me.
He was about to pull his hood down until a police officer came walking down the hallway.
When i looked he was gone.

I was creeped out and never went to the bathroom.

••••••••

Yay today's my birthday! I quickly updated this before I go to the movies. I hope you guys will enjoy