Chapter 19

I finished talking to cameron and made my way to my room. I was about to open the door but I stopped in my tracks when I heard people talking. I opened the door slowly. There was Matt and that girl. They weren't doing anything, thank god. She was sitting on the floor on her phone and Matt was on his bed. I looked at her closely. She had long blonde hair but at the roots it was brown, she had brown eyes. She was very pretty, prettier than me.

"Um" I said looking at Matt then looking at her.
"Oh hey Faith..this is Hailey" he said
I gave him a hostile look, walked to the bathroom and slammed the door.

MATTS POV
Geez what was that about? I continued to talk to Hailey. She was very nice and funny. She was also drop dead gorgeous. She didn't see me as Matthew Espinosa from vine, but as Matthew Espinosa the normal teenage boy.

FAITHS POV
I turned the water on. I undressed and looked at my body. I pointed out every single flaw I had. No wonder why Matt doesn't like me anymore. I'm so ugly. The negativity became worse. I looked at my scars. "Look how pathetic you are, Faith" I thought to myself. Once the water got warmer I stepped in. I stood in the shower for about 20 minutes, not only washing my body but thinking about my life.

I turned the water off and hopped out. I dried my body quickly and put my clothes on since it was very cold.

I opened the door hoping that Hailey wasn't still there.

And... She was. But now she was sitting next to Matt on MY bed. "Can you please move" I said with hostility. She gave me a sour look and got up. Matt didn't. "Matt" I said "get off!" I added. He looked at me madly and got up with attitude.

I plopped down and got under the covers. I acted like I was asleep, and listened to their conversation.
"Sorry for her attitude I don't know what's with her"
"It fine, she just needs to stop acting like a bitch for no reason" she said
He was going to let her talk about me like that?! I clenched my fist.
"Yeah..." He said
I can't believe this.
My phone started ringing. I shot up from my bed and answered it.
I looked at matt disgusted
"Hello?" I asked
There was laughing
"Hello?" I asked again
"Hello Faith. Did you think you were safe from me? *more laughing*"
My face turned serious, I knew who it was.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed
"Sorry I can't. I know where you are. At magcon right? Just don't be surprised if you see me."
He hung up.
I dropped my phone. My jaw fell open. A single tear struck down my cheek. I couldn't move.
"Who was that Faith?"
"Who was it?!" Matt added
I looked at him, he was blurry.
"L-Lu" I said
"Luke.." He said angrily.

"Um what's going on? Hailey said uninterested, looking at her fingers.

Matt ignored her and turned back to me. "What did he say" I told him everything he said. He looked down concerned.

I broke Down crying. This can't be happening. I thought he was going to jail. And now Matt likes Hailey. Everything is going downhill.

I couldn't feel my hands or my feet, everything got blurry. Suddenly everything turned black