Chapter 25

I woke up alone. In a dark room. All I could hear was shuffling and movement. I couldn't speak or move. "Finding you wasn't easy, but I finally did" a voice said from behind me. "You can't run anymore" the same voice said but this time it was in front of me. "YOU CANT HIDE" the voice screamed into my ear.

I shot up. I was in bed and next to me was Matt. It was only a nightmare. I laid back down but I couldn't go back to sleep, I was scared and kept overthinking.

I finally got comfortable and began to close my eyes. Suddenly Matt started moving around wildly. I put my hand On His back, he was drenched in sweat.
"Matt?" I shook him
"Matt wake up please!"
He shot up and instantly pulled me in for a hug.
"You were- and I was- there was- hospital" he breathed out like he was gasping for air.
"Calm down, calm down! It was a nightmare" I hugged him even tighter.
I didn't think it was that serious until I heard quiet sobs.
"Don't cry, I'm here Matt"
He finally calmed a little.
"Now tell me what happened?"
He nodded. "Luke hurt you badly and you were in the hospital. And I suddenly heard beeping and you were gone" he cried out and rested his head on my lap.
"I'm not going anywhere, I'm here" I kissed his forehead.
I hated seeing him cry, it made me want to hug him forever.
He finally closed his eyes and fell asleep, but I was wide awake. A few minutes passed by.
I laid my hand on his chest and his heart was beating super fast. Not again.
He shot up again and screamed "FAITH" the way he screamed made me feel chills down my spine.
I pinned him down but he was still wildly moving and trying to break free. He stopped when he realized it was me. I've never seen him so scared. "Shh it's just me... Again" I stroked his hair. He smiled weakly and pressed his thumb against my cheek. He slowly fell asleep, holding me with a tight grip. I soon drifted back to sleep.

----------/----------
Sorry this was a short and boring chapter. This is more like a filler.
Thanks so much or reading and don't forget to

Comment

Share

And

Vote