Chapter 15

When I got back home I immediately ran to the bathroom. I felt like throwing up, I sat there for a few minuets until I actually did. What does this mean? Could I be pregnant? Did I eat something bad? These thoughts rolled through my mind. I was freaking out. I'll go in the morning and get tests.

I fell right asleep thinking about what could happen.

---the morning----

I woke up from then sound of my alarm clock. I tumbled out of my bed and onto the floor. It was 6:00 am this is way too early. I grunted and got ready. I decided to bum for the plane ride, wearing my Adidas pants and my pink hoodie and uggs. I'll change into summer clothes later since Cali would be hot.

I wore mascara and a little bit of concealer. I braided my hair to the side and let a tiny stand of hair out on my other.

I ate breakfast quickly, impatiently waiting for the limo to come.

My parents weren't even home, not surprised. I heard the honk and ran out to the limo. I hopped in, it looked amazing inside and out. Matt was already inside.

"Hey faith are you ready?" He smiled
"Yes I'm so excited but nervous!"
"Just stay close to me okay?" He added
"Ok" we chatted about random things until we arrived in the airport.
I suddenly remembered I was supposed to buy tests. Crap I forgot!
I'll just get them in Cali I guess.

We stayed in the airport for a while due to a delay. Us airways had the worst service ever. Matt was getting upset and started tweeting. I sat there patiently, but thinking about being pregnant.
"It looks like we aren't going to make the VIP night" he said angrily
"What!why" I pouted
"This airport sucks they won't tell us"
I grunted and laid back in my chair.

Like 45 minutes later someone from the airport said our flight is ready.
"Thank The Lord gosh" I said
"Finally" Matt grunted.
And we were off the Cali! The plane ride was calm, Matt told me what they are going to do at Magcon and what I would do. He sounded so passionate and excited about it. He looked so cute.
"M-matt" I blurted out without thinking. Shit
"Huh?" He asked confused
"I-I threw up yesterday" I said fastly
"W-what?"
"Yeah" I said looking down
"I need to get a test" I added
Matt had his mouth open but didn't speak
"Are you okay Matt?"
He nodded.
Great he probably hates me now
I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.