Chapter 37

It's been a few days since we came back. Derek and I have become very good friends, Hailey is new to our school, I haven't had any contact with Luke or Hailey.
There is this one thing that has been bothering me to the extreme. Matt and I have become distant, he's even hanging out with Aliyah Foster. But he should be hanging out with me, he is my boyfriend and all.
I was sitting on the bus in my original seat, Matt wasn't here. I was left by myself with people teasing me. They usually wouldn't do that, Matt would defend me. I decided to text him.

F - Hey, where are you??

5 minutes later, no response. He's really changed. He hangs out with the popular crowd more, gets invited to parties and stuff.
Still no response. I groaned and slid my phone into my pocket as the bus came to a full stop. There's this dumb rule where we aren't aloud to have our phones on the bus, I'm usually not on it because Matt would talk to me but that's not the case anymore.
I took a deep breath as I stepped off the bus. I walked to the vending machines, this is were I would usually meet Matt and Derek. As I waited for them I looked around. A white Cadillac pulled up to the school and out came Aliyah then Matt.
Well damn.
Our eyes met, he was making his way over to me but Aliyah grabbed his arm, pulling him back.
That's it.
I angrily made my way over to them. "So, how are you guys doing" I crossed my arms, staring deeply at Matt. "Good.. I guess" she replied. I turned to Matt. "Matthew can I have a word with you?" I asked in a more demanding way, he knew when I call him by his full name I'm serious. "No no Matt stay and help me with my bags" she pouted and made the ugliest puppy face I've ever seen. "That's not going to happen" I snarled. " I need to talk to my boyfriend" I emphasized the word boyfriend.
I pulled him to the side with a tight grip. "What now?" He asked pouting. "What now? Are you serious! What is wrong with you, you've been hanging out with her everyday and not your Girlfriend." I yelled causing people to stare. "Well maybe I wouldn't be hanging out with her if you weren't so busy hanging out with Derek!" He defended. "I've barley hung out with him outside of school, and plus your basically ignoring me." I growled.
"I think we should take a break" he said seriously while clenching his fist. "Fine" I yelled throwing my hands in the air with frustration.
I walked into the school and tried to gather my thoughts.
"What just happened" i mumbled and broke into tears and ran to the bathroom.