Chapter 33

It's been 1 week since Matts attempt. I have visited him every single day.

I pulled up into the parking space.
I'm tired of seeing this hospital, but not Matt.

Nash has already been released. The only problem is he will be in a temporary cast for a while.

I brought Matt some Taco Bell since the hospital food kinda sucks here.

I forgot about home. We were supposed to leave a few days ago but I cleared the whole problem with my parents. We have to leave when Matt gets out.

-------

Matt was dead asleep. Heavily snoring with his mouth open. I silently giggled and sat on the extendable chair.

Since Matt was sleeping I have time to think. Many thoughts rolled through my mind some negative, some positive here and there.

Then the one thought that overpowered all. Luke. What will he do next? Is he really in California?
I've become aware that I overthink too much but I can't control it.

It suddenly got hard to inhale. I exited the room to get some air and bumped into someone.

I fell to the ground. He stood over me like a tower. My vision became blurry, a huge headache came upon me. Suddenly I blacked out.

--------

"She's okay right?" A familiar voice said.
"Yes, she is just dehydrated and can leave soon after we give her medicine."
I slowly opened my eyes, revealing Matt and a doctor, I believe.
"What happened?" I asked siting up.
"You're dehydrated" Matt grabbed my hand to stand me up.
"Oh" I rubbed my head.
"Guess what!" He started jumping around.
"I'm aloud to leave today!" He excitedly squealed.
I pulled him into a big hug.
"I'm glad"
"You can leave too, you just need meds."
I nodded and quickly pecked his lips.
The door started to creak and in came a doctor.
"Miss Johnson, here are your meds. After you take them you can leave" he smiled and walked out.
Finally we can leave this place.
Forever hopefully.