Chapter 23

"I hope you fucking die Faith" Matt screamed at the top of his lungs.
"I love Hailey more than I will ever love you, you pathetic bitch" he finished.

"I never want to se-"

I shot up from the bed. It was only a nightmare. I could feel my back and forehead covered in sweat. It was 5:42 am.

I couldn't do this anymore. I don't care what time it is, I need to talk to matt.

I crept out of bed trying not to wake up cam. I slowly made my way to Matts room hoping Hailey isn't there. I slowly opened the door, it made creaking noises which made Matt awaken.

"Hailey?" Matt rubbed his eyes.
"It's Faith" I rolled my eyes, turning The lamp on.

"We need to talk" I said
"Ok" he said nervously.
"Before you say anything, I'm so sorry Faith."
I crossed my arms an looked at him
"Your my best friend. I need you"
I huffed
"I-I love you" he mumbled and looked down.
I looked at him in the eyes. He was crying.
"I really do" he barley said.
"It's okay, I guess" I said
"It isn't, I have been nothing but a jerk. I love you, more than a friend"
I couldn't hear the last part
"Wait what did you say?"

----------------------
It gets dirty so if you don't like reading this just skip ahead
-----------------------

Before I knew it Matt kissed me. He pulled back "I'm so sorry! Please don't hate me" he said
I just kissed him back. It felt right.
The kiss got really heated. Here we are at 5 am making out.
We threw ourselves onto the bed without breaking the kiss. He tugged the hem of my shirt. I broke the kiss to pull it off, also taking of his. He started to kiss my neck then left trails down my body. Um is this actually happening?
He went back to kissing my neck.
"I love you so much faith, I always have"
With all the strength I had I pulled matt over to where I was on Top of him. "I have too" I said pecking his lips.
He unhooked the back of my bra and threw it across the room
"Whoa" he mumbled
I smiled and started to kiss him again.
He flipped me over to where he was on top of me. He kissed in between my breast and left a trail down to the bottom of my stomach. His head hovered over the bottom of my stomach, looking at me.
I nodded.
Without hesitation he pulled my pj's and panties off. He looked at me once more. I nodded. He kissed me again before sticking his tongue into my. Making all sorts of movement causing me to scream out "Fuck Matt" he moved it faster. "Matt!" I screamed, pulling his head down more and kicking me legs out. "I'm c-close" I said. "Save it for me" he sat up and smirked.
He pulled his boxers down, his fully aroused boner slapped against the middle of his belly button. "Holy fuck" I mouthed. He pulled out a condom from the pocket of his jeans that were on the floor. He smirked "ready?" He asked "ready" I said nervously.

He slid into me causing me to moan louder than I expected. At first it was slow, then he picked up the pace, going faster and faster. He let out low moans. "HOLY FUCK MATT" I screamed. "Shh" "we have to be quieter" I said. "I c-can't"
He crashed his lips onto mine to shut me up.
He thrusted faster and faster without breaking the kiss.
He pulled away. "I'm so close" he breathed out. "Me too" I moaned.
We both came at the same time.
He slowly pulled out of me and fell to the side of me. Breathing heavily "I love you Faith." "That was amazing" he said
"I love you too" I said out of breath.

Before I could adjust to what happened there was knocking at the door. "Fuck" Matt whispered. He darted to put on his boxers and pick up the rest of his clothes. I put my pants on and shirt without panties or bra and ran to my bed. I pulled the covers over my head pretending I was asleep. Pretending nothing happened.
Matt exhaled and opened the door. I heard carter and taylor saying "oh fuck matt" in a high pitched girly voice and moaning. Great.
I pulled the covers off of me and sat there with my checks red and burning in embarrassment. Taylor started to laugh and carter said "thin walls" taylor laughed even harder. Matt looked at me with red cheeks and slammed the door on them. They were still laughing.

I pulled the covers over my head in embarrassment.