Chapter 38

I walked into the classroom right when the bell rang. My eyes were still red and puffy. I was still sniffling. I sat down and looked at Matt. He was laughing and smiling with Aliyah and her friends like nothing happened.
I kept thinking about death, how nice it would be to leave this place forever. I couldn't concentrate. Apart of me has died.
After all we have been through. We have saved each others lives. He would've been dead, with a bullet in his head if it wasn't for me. So this is how it ends, He just dropped me like that.

---------

After school i headed straight for the bus. It's Friday so I don't have to deal with shit. Suddenly I was stopped by someone.
"Hey Faith" Aliyah smiled.
"Hi" my voice cracked still on the verge of tears.
"Would you like to come to my party tomorrow?"
"Sure" I replied, I need to have some fun for once.
"Yay okay I'll see you tomorrow at 9!" She walked off.

-------

I slammed my bedroom door shut. I let myself fall onto my bed. I admired to silence until my phone started buzzing. It was Taylor in group chat.

Tay - hey guisee only one more week till NJ!!!

I instantly smiled, just have to get through next week.

Shawn - yes man, I can't wait. I'm inviting my lady friend.

Nash - only you would use the term "lady friend" lol

Taylor - is she hot

Cam - I'm taking a shit rn.

I started giggling at how goofy they are.

Matt - same. I ate Taco Bell it got to mah tummy.

I frowned, seeing his name. Nothing will be the same. I tossed my phone to the other side I my bed and started at the ceiling.

I started to think.
Overthink.

--------

* the next day *

I started to sing along to 'summertime sadness' as I curled my hair for Aliyah's party. I don't know why I'm going, I just need to have fun and not worry I guess.
I decided to wear highWaisted shorts and a white crop top with white converse. I didn't know what kind of party it was so I just went casual.
I went on twitter and found myself on matts page. His recent tweet was about our relationship, he answered a fans question and the answer was no. I look through the comments, some people were sad and some were happy.

@fixzyis : I'm glad because she's ugly and isn't wanted.

@ahsjaj : lololooool she must feel dumb.

@dyusj : she should kill herself next ha.

I threw my phone across the room. I spotted something from across the room. Should I? No I shouldn't I promised Matt I won't harm. But Matt doesn't like me anymore, he doesn't care. I should.
My phone buzzed snapping me out of my deep thoughts. It was Derek, he's going to the party too.
It's about time to leave.

-------

I took my moms car to the party. Aliyah's house is huge. She has a pool and everything. I could hear people splashing in the back.
"Hey you made it!" Aliyah hugged me.
"Yeah"
"You want a drink?"
"Nah"
"Ya sure?" She slurred.
Screw it. "Why not" I shrugged.
I don't care anymore. I drank the liquid, causing my throat to burn. I felt dizzy. I danced for a while, I spotted Matt a while ago but who cares now.
After a while, I started to actually have fun. I met some new people, they weren't douches like people said. I decided to go for a swim but I don't have a bathing suit. Before thinking I slid down my pants and took my shirt off.
I caught Matt staring at me. I shrugged it off and jumped letting the cold water hit my skin causing me to shiver.

-------

I air dried pretty quickly and slipped my clothes back on. I sat on a lawn chair taking another sip. I look up at the beautiful night sky, my imagination running wild finding different constellations. That's when I passed out.

-------

I could hear people talking but I was still asleep. It's hard to explain. I recognized the two voices. I opened and rubbed my eyes and sat up. I was sitting on Matts lap. "What th-" i rubbed my head. "Shh" Matt whispered and pulled my head back down. "Go to sleep" he mumbled in a tired tone. I didn't question because I was extremely tired.

------

I shot my eyes open. I was still at Aliyah's. I scanned my surroundings, people still asleep, trash and red cups everywhere. I hade a huge headache, every step I took it kept pounding.
I walked into the kitchen, looking for some food. I grabbed a bag of chips and sat back onto the couch.
I heard voices coming closer. It sounded like Matt and Aliyah. The footsteps became louder, Matt walked in then Aliyah. But she has Matts shirt on.
"What the hell?" I spat, and stood up.
He looked at me like I was crazy. "What?"
I gestured over to Aliyah who had a huge smile on her face.
"I-it's not what it looks like."
"No I'm pretty sure it is Matt."
"I can't believe you." I screamed causing people to awaken.
"Why do you care! We aren't dating." His voice raised.
"We broke up yesterday and then you hook up with her?" I yelled
"I didn't!"
"I didn't hook up with her" he yelled. I've never heard him yell like that ever. I stormed out of the room, suddenly bumping into someone.

•••••••••••••••••••

Another cliff hanger aha. But thank you guys so much for all the nice comment and the amount of read. And if you haven't yet, you should check out my other book.

Alena if you are reading this, you are a turtle buttnugget.

Don't forget to
Comment your feedback,vote, or share. Ily <3