Chapter 21

"Whoa guys" Nash said looking at us from his bed with the sheets covering half of his face.

Our lips almost connected. I could feel his breath. I instantly pulled my head back when Nash spoke. Whoa what was I doing. I looked at cameron who looked hurt. "Umh uh I have to go get ready for magcon.. Cya there" I said walking out the room.

That was awkward. I can't believe I almost kissed Cameron. But I can't believe that Matt walked out like that! What the fuck? I need to find Matt.

I knocked on the door to my room. No answer. I knocked again and again. "Hello!" I said "Matt are you in there?"

I heard the elevator open, there was Matt with his fist clenched and dry blood through his nose. He was breathing hard. "Matt what the fuck?!" I ran up to him and put his arm around my neck to support him. I grabbed his keys and unlocked the door. He just walked in. "Matt!" I screamed. He turned around and looked at me. "What did you do?" "I went to find Luke, and once I found him I hit him and it turned into a fight." He said angrily "so you just left me passed out?" "I told Hailey to watch you!" He said "well she didn't do shit and Cameron helped me!" I yelled "I don't like her. At all" I added. "Cameron was there for me when you should have been." I yelled once more. "Well was cameron there comforting you after Luke raped you?" He screamed.
i opened my mouth but no words came out. tears rolled down my cheek. He was right.
"I'm sorry for overreacting" I said calmly. "Thanks for teaching Luke a lesson" I added, wiping away my tears. "And I'm sorry for yelling, and not taking care of you. I need to treat you like a little sister." Those last words hit me. Little sister? So he does like Hailey and not me. "Little sister? LITTLE FUCKING SISTER MATT?" He looked at me confused. "I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME BUT IT TURNS OUT YOU LIKE THAT HAILEY BITCH AND WHAT WAS THAT KISS ABOUT THEN HUH?" I screamed with all my heart. I stormed out the room and headed to Cameron's. This was just too much right now.

--------------------
Whoa drama. So how do you guys like the book so far? And please don't forget to

Vote >>>>>

Comment>>>>>

And Share>>>>

Thanks 💕