one night; chapter one.

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

"I just need you to work for me Thursday night." Jorgie purred. "My mom's coming home for the weekend, and do you really think she'll let me stay here if she found out I was a stripper?"

"Ask Savanna." Estefania shook her head.

"But she always works for me, and plus my manager doesn't mind, new girls come in all the time. Guys love the inexperienced girls."

"I'm not like that Jorgie. I refuse to give in to the way society treats women. I'm barely hanging on to my friendship with you for doing it."

"You know you love me, Este." Jorgie flipped her hair.

"Just barely." Estefania laughed.

"But I'm serious Este, this job is so much more than you think. I made over 40 grand in just my first week.One night could get you that new computer you wanted."

"Sounds tempting, but I'd rather keep my dignity than have a MacBook."

"What about college?! Financial aid won't cover everything you need, those extra bucks would help a lot, B." Jorgie sighed grabbing her satchel and swinging it around her shoulder.

"I don't know." Estefania bit her lip.

"Think about it. You've got until 5 for an answer. You won't even have to get completely naked." Jorgie continued persuading.

"How tempting. My answer is most likely gonna be no, but I'll think about it." Estefania said getting up, putting her money on the table for the coffee.

"I'll take that." Jorgie sighed.

They both went the same way as they walked out the coffee shop, heading to campus. Jorgie persuading Estefania to fill in for her.