one night; chapter four.

THIRD PERSON

Estefania went across the room and looked for a charging port. She was nervous and had no idea what to do. She pulled a chair close to the wall where her phone charged and began to research, pulling up videos of strippers and their dances. She started to pull out her headphones, but remembered that Jorgie had taken her clothes with her. "Fuck." She look around then shrugged and played the video.

Around 5 minutes in, she was shocked. There was no way she could do any of the tricks these girls were doing. "I give up, I can't do this." She said aloud, but mostly to herself. Veronica overheard her and came to the rescue.

"You can do it, bubba. What's happening?" She came closer to her.

"Well, this is like my first time ever doing something like this and I just feel out of place. I don't even know how to dance or do half of the tricks these women are doing, I don't even know how to twerk," she pouted.

Veronica laughed, "do you think any of us knew what we were getting ourselves into when we started this? No." she reassured her, "and twerking is easy." She giggled.

"Can you help me?" She asked hopefully.

"Sure, there's a pole in Jermaine's office, he's always having little private shows with some of the girls. We'll ask him can we use it, and borrow some of his disinfectant." She made a funny face. Estefania laughed with her and started to feel a little easier.

Veronica walked out of the dressing room waiting for her to follow, she did and they went to Jermaine's office. They caught up to him just before he closed his door. "Jermaine." she shouted. He looked back and sighed, "what do you want?"

"We need to use the pole in here, newbie needs practice." Then his attention turned to Estefania.

"Fine. I'll give you guys half an hour, we're opening at 10 tonight. When you're done, newbie, find me and we'll discuss your time." She nodded.

"And Jermaine," Veronica caught him once again.

"What?!" He whined.

"Give us the Lysol and some paper towels." She rolled her eyes.

"It's under my desk, now leave me alone." He whined, finally walking away. Veronica nodded at Este to go into the room. She cleaned the poll off and moved in front of it.

"So the key is, to just have fun with it and be confident, if you're not confident this won't work out, are you confident, bubba?"

"Sort of."

"If you can rock that outfit, you sure as hell are confident." She tensed up. Veronica noticed immediately and rubbed her shoulder, reassuring her.

"Now as far as twerking, that's easy."

"Easy for you!" She stated.

They used the rest of the 30 minutes they had, and Estefania had caught on to some of the moves.

"It's going to be a busy night, tonight, bubba. I'm confident as hell that you're going to slay this."

"I feel a little better." She giggled. There was a moment of silence before Jermaine came beating on the door, demanding to have his office back. They scrambled out and went back into the dressing rooms.

"You taught the newbie well?" A raspy voice spoke.

"I got this down pack, Sierra." V rolled her eyes.

"Come here," Sierra motioned to Este. She looked at Veronica for approval, "girl get your ass over here." Sierra insisted. She made her way over examining her as she walked towards her. She was a short, thick brownskinned girl. She was dressed in a black bikini that was at least two sizes smaller than her.

"Hi, I'm Estefania, but I go by Cheyenne." She reached out her hand.

"Yeah, I know." She said in an accent. "thought I'd take you under my wing. That white girl can't twerk for shit. If you really want some cash, you'll stick with me." She hesitated.

"Just put a smile on your damn face, and tell me what Paris Hilton taught you." She scoffed.

Estefania nodded, she explained the twerking and the carousel spin.

Sierra howled, "THE CAROUSEL SPIN?!?! HELL NAWL BROWNIE, SHE GONE FUCK YO ASS UP. Give me a minute, I'm gonna teach you some good shit, and explain how things REALLY go around here." She brushed her hair and checked her makeup a bit in the mirror, "follow me." She walked out of the room, and into the main area, the stage.

Sierra absolutely shocked Estefania, her tricks were so basic, but she made them look so impossible. It was fun watching her and it seemed as though the experience would be fun. Sierra wasn't as serious as Veronica and was more laid back, and her positive vibes and fun personality made the tricks and the body movements so much easier to learn, she felt like a pro.

"Now let me explain how this shit works, at 10 to 12 the white girls perform, some walk around and do private dances or dance around the tables, and some are dancing on the stages. 1 through 3 the latinas, and you, will go on and you'll be  doing the same thing, and 4 through 6, we black girls, turn this bitch up."

Este nodded her head and smiled, semi-excited, semi-nervous. " I had my doubts about this honestly, but you've made this amazing. I think I'm ready," she smiled.

"Anytime, but listen here. Veronica is not the person you want to be depending on for help she's a sneaky little cunt. Maybe it's because Jermaine stopped fucking her, or maybe because she has no rhythm and doesn't get as many bands, but that bitch is not to be trusted." Este pursed her lips. "Anyway, go talk to Jermaine and get your exact time & your location, and come back in the dressing room, look for me, and I'll help you out some more if you need it." She nodded and smiled, heading to go find Jermaine.

-
hey fats, i know i said i would updated like every night but cancel that shit, say i'll update like twice a week.

y'all give me y'all opinions so i can know how to improve my story in anyway, thanks

-skinny legend, ariana