one night; epilouge.

THIRD PERSON

"Watch it, Amber." Estefania warned, laughing.

"This lil' man cannot hear me." She shifted her weight onto one leg. Estefania shook her head and focused her attention back on mashing potatoes. "Jorgie, we need help with gravy."

"Hell fuck no, I'm doin' the gravy. Jorgie get yo ass back in 'ere and change that di-pah." Amber spoke.

"Amber!" Estefania exclaimed. Jorgie laughed.

"He cannot hear me!" She exclaimed with a whisk in her hand. She was whipping up pie, and making gravy at the same time.

"Where the fu-," Estefania glared at her, "freak! Is my baby daddy?" She asked, talking about Justin.

"My husband is on his way from working." Estefania checked her.

"Mhm." Amber play rolled her eyes.

"Speaking of the devil!" Jorgie yelled from the living room.

Justin walked over to their son, Hermès, and planted a kiss on his forehead. He walked in the kitchen and did the same to Estefania.

"Hey, Amber. Hey, Jorgie."

"Hey, zaaaaaaaaddy." Amber drugged out.

"Hey, staaaaallllker." Justin responded back.

Justin, Amber, and Estefania all laughed. Amber stuck her middle finger out at him and went back to spreading whipped cream on key lime pie.

"What are you guys making?" He said glaring at all the seasons and cartons on the counters.

"Just a little celebratory dinner for me tonight." Estefania spoke.

"I should be the one making this, don't you think?"

"Too late. Besides you would've ordered it, we all know you can't cook for shit." Amber's head fly back.

"And you talkin' about me cussin', chile." Estefania playfully rolled her eyes.

"How was work, honey?" She asked.

"Good, not much to do so I came home early!" He stated.

The girls continued making the food. Amber had pre-set the table so that when the food was finished, everyone could make a plate and eat.

They all gathered around the table, held hands, and looked up at Amber to say a prayer.

"Bow y'all heads," everyone obeyed. "Jesus we come ta' you ta'day with pure hearts. First, fatha', we pray for tha' food that was prepared ta'day, lord, and tha' hands that fixed it. We pray that this food brings nourishment to our bodies, father lord, many were not blessed ta' to have this meal, but you have blessed us wit' it. Secondly, we want ta' give thanks ta' you for allowing us ta' be able to eat good food and not slop! We were placed into dat jail and were treated unfairly. We want ta' thank Justin for usin' what you blessed him wit' to do us justice! You are great in everythang you do, everythang you do is for a reason. Thank you for allowin' me ta' meet these wonderful, beautiful people and tha' production of a beautiful baby boy. Once again, thank you, lord. In your name we pray, amen."

"That was beautiful!" Estefania exclaimed.

"Thank you, Amber." Justin nodded. Jorgie smiled at them all.

"Love you guys!" Amber said.

"We love you too." They all said in unison. Everyone else sat while Estefania waited. More guests were supposed to arrive, she didn't want to eat without them but the other three had already dug in.

One by one, the guests came: Jermaine, Sierra, and her mother.

She welcomed them with open arms, saying,"come eat."

Once everyone had eaten at least 2 servings and dessert, they settled down. They laughed at old memories and just caught up.

"You know you can come work for me again if you want." Jermaine laughed, talking to both Estefania and Jorgie.

"I just got my degree, I have a child, and I have a steady job now, but thanks for the offer, Jermaine." Estefania laughed.

"I'm just barely struggling, I might take you up on that." Jorgie laughed, shaking her head.

Appifany was holding Hermés and pampering him in the other room, so she wasn't apart of the conversation.

"I'm so proud of where we are today. I mean we had some set backs, but-" Amber, Sierra, and Jorgie laughed. "We overcame them. Not many can say that." Estefania said.

They all nodded at her, smiling.

"We're starting a new new chapter in our life now, and I'm so excited to see how we'll turn out. I love you guys." She ended it.

They all came in for a group hug.

Everyone was satisfied. Everything was peaceful. Everything was complete.

the end.