one night; chapter ten.

not edited.

THIRD PERSON

Thousands and thousands of dollar bills were being thrown as the girls slid down the poles.

"You're good, girl!" Jorgie exclaimed on Estefania's right. Estefania did a 180 degree twirl, and smiled at her.

"It's amazing what you can learn on YouTube."

"And from me!" Sierra chimed in, two poles away. They all giggled and simultaneously went back into a seductive state.

-

"I forgot about the locker room, I don't use it because I don't trust it, I usually put my shit in the car, but if you want you can have my old one. Combination is three; twenty-four; eight-teen." Jorgie said holding six big ass plastic bags full of money.

"I'm tired of toting that bag around so I guess I'll take it." She tried the combination three times before it worked. "Thanks."

"You're welcome, you want me to put your money in the car?"

"I have never seen you this helpful, girl, are you okay?" Jorgie snorted.

"Don't expect me to do anymore favors for you, bitch." She playfully rolled her eyes. Estefania gave her 'puppy dog eyes' and pushed her five bags toward her. "Wait until I come back." She nodded, and Jorgie walked off.

Estefania slumped on the lockers and waited for Jorgie to come back.

"Is his bick dig?" She furrowed her eyes. Veronica had approached her out of no where.

"Girl, what?" Veronica giggled.

"I meant to say is his dick big?"

"Whose?" She furrowed them once again.

"Justin's!"

"Oh honey, I don't know I didn't sleep with him." She lied.

"Oh, really? I heard you got a hundred thousand from him the other night." Veronica pressed.

"That ain't true, either. He offered a little money for me to sleep with him, and I was going to, but I didn't. He got a hard on in the car and "little Justin" is actually little." Estefania pointed out her pinky.

"That's such a shame," she fake pouted "I don't care." Estefania tried to hold back a laugh.

"Then why did you ask, dumb bitch?"

"I didn't ask, and I would appreciate it, if you didn't call me out of my name, because I wouldn't call you out of yours." Veronica looked down on her.

"What are you even doing here? The schedule for the whites is over."

"Jermaine forgot to do my file so I'll be working on your time tonight." She smiled.