one night; chapter seven.

JUSTIN

I had seen her creeping around and thought it was the perfect time to sneak up on her. I didn't know if she'd be okay with the handcuffs but I'd find out soon enough.

"Stay still." I said as low was possible. She jumped and allowed me to handcuff her. I turned her around and made her look at me. "This is gonna be a fun night." I smirked.

I turned and led her up to my room, closing the door behind me. I threw her toward the bed and began kissing her.

I slipped my hands beneath the hem of her tank top and pulled it, grabbing scissors out of my back pocket. She had no choice but to let me cut it.

She was naked beneath her top, and her nipples were already hard with arousal.

I moaned deeply, so aroused by the knowledge that she had been wearing no bra this entire time.

Once I released her arms, she attacked me, clawing at my shirt. She literally ripped it from me, buttons popping in random directions, and I let it slide down off me.

She ran her hands over my athletically toned torso and pushed ME towards to bed. I fell back, and she straddled my waist. I pushed her off and rolled on top of her, pinning her arms above her head. We were fighting for dominance and I was winning.

We kissed slowly, deeply, and she moaned a name as I pulled away...

"Estefania..."

"Huh?"

"My name is Estefania..." She panted.

I reached down and slowly pulled down her pants and panties, the smell of her lust filling the room. For a long time, I just stared at her. Her nakedness, her vulnerability. I felt a small victory at finally uncovering her, the real her, which was quickly forgotten, driven away by the feel of her released hand sliding up my leg.

She felt my hardness through my pants, slowly feeling along my length. I leaned back and she sat up slightly, both hands working at my button and fly. There was a franticness in her movements, and sense of rush, barely concealed behind a mask of calm.

She finally undid my pants, and hastily jerked them down to my knees with my boxers, freeing my manhood in one swift movement. She gasped as it sprang up, running her fingers lightly along its length, feeling its girth.

She crawled out from under me as I finished undressing, but she didn't stop touching me. My face, my neck, my stomach, there was always contact between us, the heat of our bodies multiplying.

She lay down slowly, pulling me with her, wrapping her legs around me. I felt the bottom of my shaft push up against her moist heat, as we both shuddered at the feeling.

"Justin..."

"Estefania..."

I identified her, showed her that I knew who she was, who I craved.

I slid my body down bringing my tip to her sweet, moist, lower lips. I looked into her eyes, those big brown eyes. She bit her lip.

I pushed myself in, thrusting my whole length slowly, but unceasingly, into her. She moaned and gasped as I buried myself within her, feeling the softness and warmth of her body.

She suddenly pulled me down, burying her face into the curve of my neck, and groaned her pleasure as her body shook and trembled.

Her heat spilled over on to the sheets, and the folds of her centre pulsed and spasmed.

I pulled away from her, backing my hips until just my head remained, then thrust into her again, quickly and roughly.

She groaned again, gasping, biting her lip to try and hold back her screams.

I couldn't get enough of this, this feeling, this view. I thrust in again and again and again, growing in speed and ferocity.

Each need-filled lunge caused her beautiful tits to shake and bounce on her body, filling my mind with even more desire. I impulsively licked the base of her neck, travelling down to one erect nipple, sucking on it and nibbling lightly. Her moaning intensified, as her body was racked with tremors again. Her fingers pressed hard against my neck, allowing me to feel the strength of her pleasure.

This wasn't the slow, tender love-making I'd imagined. This was passionate, and animalistic.

Now my groans echoed hers, and as her whole body pulsed and shook, I felt my limit approaching.

But she was still holding back. That wasn't good enough. I wanted to hear her scream.

I suddenly stopped my almost violent thrusts, and slowly, achingly, filled her to the base. I put my mouth against her ear, and hers to mine. As I reached down to where we were joined, I pushed against her most sensitive spot and whispered,

"Scream for me, Estefania."

And scream she did. In her orgasmic throws, she screamed nothing but my name, over and over. Her movements, and the sound of my new identity being screamed in such an erotic way, caused me to spill my seed into her, moaning her name in return.

The ecstasy I felt at my release made my head spin and my knees shake, and I couldn't stop myself falling on to her, completely spent.

-

We lay in silence, save for our exhausted panting, and her occasional moan of orgasmic aftershock, each time causing her to squeeze her body around my slowly deflating shaft.

After a time, I rolled off of her, and as I did, she pulled herself on to me, resting her head on my chest.

I ran my fingers slowly through her hair, and she reached up and did the same to me.

"That was so fucking hot," she moaned. "Good night, Justin."

I smiled. Her voice sounded so small and cute, compared to her uninhibited display before. I just reached over and turned out my lamp, whispering,

"Goodnight, Estefania."

-

I told y'all I'm terrible at smut. I know I haven't updated this book in a while.. but I'm back now! And the updates may or may not be slow.. I don't know.