one night; chapter twenty-one.

THIRD PERSON

Estefania ran from the bathroom soaking wet, sobbing, with Valeria and Jenn chasing her. She ran straight to the main office where she knew there'd be guards.

Blood was dripping from her arm, and in between her legs. "Guard! Guard! Guard! Help!" She screeched.

The guard become alert and drew out his gun. Her eyes widened out of fear. She thought I'd be used on her.

"What the fuck is going on?!" He yelled.

"They're trying to kill me!" She quickly showed him her arm and his eyes widened.

He pushed her behind him, and pointed his gun at the two other ladies. They had almost reached Estefania, but slowed down once they saw the guard.

"Stop right fucking there!" They both stopped in their tracks. "Get on the floor!" He yelled.

He got on his walkie talkie and called for two other guards.

He handcuffed Valerie, and the other guard came and got Jenn.

"It was all Rosidnale! She cut the R in her arm! She orchestrated this entire thing, but we carried it out! If you're going to take us down, take her down too!" Valerie yelled out, going down the hallway.

Another guard came and assisted her, rushing her to medical.

The nurse moved around as fast as she could trying to stop the bleeding.

Estefania was cleaned up after 30 minutes. The nurse bandaged her arm and dealt with her cuts. The nurse and the guard went into the nurse's little office with the door open a little.

"We can't send her back like this, back to that cell." The nurse whispered.

"So where the fuck is she gonna stay." The guard whispered back.

"She needs to be in a cell."

"There is no where else to put her!"

"We need to call someone or do something!"

"She was just attacked!" The nurse got louder.

"She's still an inmate!" The guard got louder as well.

"Okay, fine! She can just stay here!" The nurse insisted.

Estefania was on the verge of tears again just out of shock. She couldn't believe that had happened to her. She knew she wouldn't get the proper TLC she needed, not at the prison.

"Nurse." Her frail voice let out. The medic rusted to Estefania's side and pended her request. "Can I please make a phone call?" He looked at Estefania's condition, then looked back at the guard, then back at her.

He nodded, "sure." He went and got a phone and plugged it next to her hospital bed. Estefania called Justin and after the first ring he answered.

"Estefania? Are you okay?"

Estefania began sobbing again. "Baby, they killed it!"