one night; chapter five.

THIRD PERSON

"I go on at 1:30 and he told me I'm working on the poles until 2:15 and then he wants me to walk around and 'entertain'." She made air-quotes.

"You are gonna make so much money tonight bouke! I know because, ya girl taught you." She giggled, "you got it?"

"I think I know everything, but how to twerk, Veronica was teaching me, but I didn't get it, plus she really wasn't doing anything," she giggled.

"Girl, I got you." She chuckled. "It's easy, you're in a club, but imagine you're not stripping, but you're dancing on someone and just vibing to a good ass song, let the rhythm take control, like this."

She got her phone and played a song. She began dancing, twirling around getting into the song. She then bent over and began shaking her ass. "Dance with me, girl."

Estefania started moving, getting the rhythm, and bent down, gyrating. "Yes, girl! That's it!" Este smiled and kept dancing, "Imma tell the DJ to play this when you go on, you better kill that shit." The song ended and they waited in the back while the club opened.

It got crowded, really quickly. As the white girls performed, Este chatted with Sierra and got to know her a lot, but she was still a bit concerned about everything. Worry was easy to read on her.

1:30 rolled around quickly, she prepped to go on the stage, Sierra stopped her right before, "remember to relax and have fun, let the music control you, and go out there and get those coins!" She nodded and smiled.

The song her and Sierra danced to started playing, (que to play song) she felt a nudge and went onto the stage with the other strippers. One girl took her hand and pulled her toward a pole. Estefania let everything Sierra taught her run through her brain. She got a face like Trina leg and thighs like Mya, Big Apple Bottoms plus she's walk like a model . Cheers from both men and women roared from below her, she tore off her overalls. Her body was exposed in the tight, but comfortable bikini. She actually let loose.

She looked below in the audience and saw a cute white guy with blonde hair. She stared at him and he stared at her, she smiled and danced harder, earning more tips.

Her solo performance was over, she had sweep all the money she earned off the stage. "I'll count this later." Estefania filled her entire duffel bag with money, there were still 5 big handfuls full of money left.

"I gotchu, girl." Sierra gave her a plastic bag. She proceeded putting the money in the bag. "Put it in my locker for now, these bitches are sneaky, all except for me, I make way more, there's no need for me to steal." She assured her.

She went back into the dressing hall to change into another swimsuit, something skimpier, a one piece.

She walked back into the club and headed to the bar. She sat pretty for a good two minutes, finally the cute boy from earlier sat beside her.

"A shot of vodka." He spoke as she side-eyed him, "and a shot of brandy, for the lady." The bartender moved and began making the drinks.

She turned to look at him and smiled, "thank you," she paused.

"Um, Justin."

"Thank you, Justin." She smirked.

"You dance so well," he paused.

"Cheyenne"

"Cheyenne, I was impressed." He smiled

"Have you never seen a stripper?" She giggled

"You're the best one I've seen."

"Thank you, this was actually my first time ever doing this"

"I wouldn't have known, have any plans later on?"

"Most likely gonna go home and sleep." She stated.

"Well, how about you come home with me and sleep." He spoke boldly. She scoffed.

"I don't have sex with random men I just met, the most you can get tonight is a lap dance."

"You can't have sex with a random man, but you can dance in front of everyone and give random people lap dances." He twisted his face.

"I'm getting PAID," she emphasized "if you want free pussy go to a regular nightclub, plenty of girls who are willing to give it up for free."

"I can pay you, more than you'll make tonight, more than you'll make in an entire week of stripping."

"Whatever." He took his wallet out of his back pocket and pulled out a stack of hundreds.

"I have plenty more of this at my place." She looked at him. Should she trust this man? She didn't even want to do this stripping thing in the first place. She had had sex many times before, but it was only with people she trusted. "I won't murder you in your sleep." He chuckled.

"It's not even allowed for me to come home with you." She explained.

"If I meet you somewhere else, will you come with me?"

"I don't know." This guy was cute, but he wasn't that cute.

"Thanks?" He stifled a laugh. "Look, you don't have to go with me if you don't trust me, I understand, I can go find someone else, but you caught my eye. I can give you some mace, we can have a phone nearby, I can tell you where my knives are, um, whatever I can give you that'll hurt me if I try something, which I promise I won't." He smiled gently.

If he was willing to do all of that, he's trustworthy. "Okay." She nodded. Her mind was made up, "meet me at around 3:30, at the McDonalds on 69."

He smiled sheepishly, "I'll treat you right, I promise." He took out his wallet again and paid for the drinks. "See you at 3:30." He walked away.

Estefania sighed and thought, I'm actually doing this. She finished up at around 2:56 and headed to the back to collect her stuff. She had earned around $1000 giving 5 lap dances that night.

"Hey, Sierra, my shift is over." She approached her.

"Oh, okay girl!" Sierra lead her to her things and gave her the bag filled with her money. "Are you gonna be working here again?"

"I honestly don't know, I was supposed to be filling in for Jorgie this one time."

"Well, it was nice to meet you boo. I'll see you around."

"Thank you for everything, Sierra, break a leg out there." She smiled. Sierra blew her a kiss as she walked away.

Jorgie: how'd your night go?

Estefania: it was fairly easy, hurry up, I have somewhere to be

Jorgie: at 3? girl calm down

Estefania: I'll explain when you get here just hurry.

Estefania turned off her phone and put her Street clothes back on. She grabbed all of her things and headed out the back door.