one night; chapter three.

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

"Okay, Este. This is my good friend, Veronica, but we call her Rose. Since I can't be here, she was nice enough to take you under her wing."

Estefania turned to the tall, curvy girl in front of her. Her jaw dropped. Veronica giggled, holding her hand out for Este to shake, "I look forward to showing you around." She said in a low, husky yet soft voice.

Estefania hesitantly grabbed it, still shook by the beautiful woman. "You just made me wet." Estefania choked then laughed.

Veronica let out a loud laugh, "careful what you say, Este. I bite." She clenched her teeth together in a playful manner.

Estefania was completely mesmerized by Veronica, she forgot what the hell she was doing.

"That's everyone's reaction when they see Veronica," Jorgie giggled "let's go meet my manger, he'll be happy that you're here."

She grabbed Estefania's hand and started pulling her to the left. "I'll catch up with you later." She semi-shouted to Veronica. She returned it with a wink and sashayed away.

"Jorgie, I think I'm gay." She whispered, Jorgie laughed and continued walking.

They walked backstage and down a long hallway, stopping at the last door. Jorgie knocked, and waited. About two minutes later, a middle-aged man opened the door slightly. His hair was sort of fucked up, but then an average looking girl popped out of the room. Jorgie rolled her eyes.

"This," She motioned at Estefania "is Estefania, well Cheyenne Maxwell. She's filling in for me tonight." Then she turned to me. "Estefania, this is Jermaine, my manager." She motioned to him.

Estefania reached out her hand to Jermaine. He just nodded and smiled. "Nice to meet you." He simply said. Estefania smiled awkwardly and put her hand down. "If you go back on the other side of the building, that'll be the dressing hall, good luck to you Estefania, and tell your mother I said hi, Jorgie." He chuckled.

Jorgie just shook her head and rolled her eyes, she directed Este to the dressing rooms and her sat her down in a chair.

There were bunches of naked and practically naked girls walking around and getting ready themselves.

"Jorgie, I don't feel so comfortable anymore." Jorgie sighed.

"They're just here to do their job. I'll try to cover you up as much as possible." Estefania shrugged. It took Jorgie a good 30 minutes to do a natural-looking makeup look on her. She grabbed Este's hand and guided her to a corner full of clothes. "Let's get you an outfit." She said to herself mostly.

Estefania waited, and thought. Do I really want to do this? You already told her yes, there's no turning back. It's just one night, what could happen? "AHA!" Jorgie exclaimed. She handed her a hanger and pushed her closer to the wall. "Change."

"Wha- If front of everyone?" Jorgie nodded. "There's no bathroom?"

"No, bitch." Jorgie sighed. "Just turn around and change. I got you." She hesitated, but proceeded. Estefania's mouth was wide open the whole time.

"I can't believe I'm wearing this Jorgie,"

"Oh, please. It's not that bad. Let me see you." Jorgie turned around. Her jaw dropped. "Bitch you look hot as fuck! Let me take a picture" she started to take out her phone. "No!" Estefania semi-shouted. Jorgie giggled and pulled her arm directing her back to the chair.

"What hairstyle, sis?" She asked. Este examined herself. "I kind of like this." Her hair was just straight down with a middle part.

"Yeah?" Jorgie nodded. "Yeah." She reassured.

(outfit^-consists of bralette, blue overalls & imagine there's like a pair of diamond increased underwear to match it-) stolen from a video so i tried my hardest)

(better picture of the top)

Jorgie looked at her watch. "It's 8." She stated. "Mom will be here at 9, I'll see you tomorrow, love. Tell me how it goes." Jorgie said gathering her things. She nodded and went to hug her.

"I might have to call you a couple of times." She laughed.

"My line will be open from 10 to 5. Love you girl, good luck." She blew her an air kiss as she started for the door. Este kissed back and turned to find Veronica.

NOT EDITED