one night; chapter eleven.

THIRD PERSON

"Excuse me?! No?!" He exclaimed and walked towards her.

"Your dick wasn't that good, I meant that." He caught her arm and then forcefully turned her around.

"You sure about that?" He said in a low voice. "The way your body responded to be, I doubt that's true." He got closer to her face.

"I'm an amazing actress," she smirked, getting closer to his.

"Oh, so you could fake those fucking ripples I made in your pussy? You faked those tears? You faked all 5 of those mind-blowing orgasms?" A smirk was still plastered on her face, even though she felt a sensation in her stomach.

"Yes."

"Oh ho ho, we'll see!" He chuckled. "When is your shift over?"

"Oh, I'm not coming home with you and I meant that."

"Fine, to your house we go." He pulled her arm.

"Wait, hombre, this isn't a fucking movie, I can't just leave my job whenever I please. Come back in an hour." She removed his arm from her shoulder and walked back into the club.

-

Estefania unlocked her door excruciatingly slow, Justin's hard-on was pressing against her ass. She lied about him being little. He was a nice 8 inches, and his dick was pretty wide.

"Hurry the fuck up." He growled. The puddle in her underwear was starting to form. She opened the door and took careful steps inside. "Take those fucking clothes off, but leave the panties," He grabbed her arm.

He released her and she quickly undid the buttons on her jeans, slipping them off and kicking them away. Then she pulled the tank top over her head and tossed it aside. Finally she reached behind her back and undid the bra, sliding the straps down and letting her tits fall freely. Her nipples were already pointed and hard from the expectation of what would happen.

He grabbed her wrist and wrapped something around it, something soft, and then the other as he tied them together behind her back. Couldn't have been anything but his tie, she thought. Nothing was said as he continued to tie a blindfold around her eyes.

"Which one is yours?" He asked referring to the bedrooms.

"The one of gray wallpaper." She whispered. She was pushed to her knees on the floor when they entered.

"Sit back on your heels, and spread your knees apart. Back straight, and grab your ankles." He instructed. She did as she was told while she listened to him take his own clothes off. Then through the bottom of her blindfold she saw that a light must have been turned on. He could see everything. She heard him walk around her to her front as she heard the hiss of his leather belt as it slid from the rings of his jeans. She inhaled sharply.

Grabbing her heels had made her arch her chest out, and he reached out to pinch one nipple and then the other, twisting slightly and pulling out. She gritted her teeth to stop from replying out loud, but felt her body respond just the same, and he knew it.

Just as quickly as he took his fingers from her breasts, she head and then felt the quick slice of the belt through the air and then it landed on her breasts, right across both, licking down her sides. It wasn't as hard as it could be, but the surprise made it hurt just as much.