one night; chapter two.

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

Estefania threw her keys down on her kitchen counter. She opened her fridge looking for something to snack on. Estefania pursed her lips, there was nothing to eat. I need a job. She thought. Jorgie's offer popped up in her mind. It's only one night. Her bad conscience told her. But it's degrading towards women. Her good conscience told her. It would actually be great for your self-esteem. You've been pretty down lately. Her bad conscience argued. We can't give in. Her good conscience shouted. You'll be able to buy a new MacBook, and help pay for college. Her bad conscience shouted louder. "Enough!" She yelled brushing mini-versions of her self off her shoulders.

She pursed her lips, dragging her hands through her hair. She sighed as she began dialing Jorgie's number,

"Hello?"

"I'm in, but don't ask me to do it anymore after tonight." Estefania stated.

Jorgie squealed, "thank you, thank you, thank you! You'll have fun tonight girl, I swear."

"Whatever."

"Okay, shower, put on something comfortable, and meet me there. I'll send you the address."

"It's only 5 P.M.." Estefania said.

"We have a lot to do. Bye girl."

"Bye." Estefania hung up. "What the hell did I get myself into?" She groaned walking to the bathroom.

Once Estefania had finished getting ready, Jorgie had sent the message.

jorgie: 5153 Hollywood Blvd.

estefania: you gonna give my bus money?

jorgie: i'll give you money back when you get here.

estefania: i'm playin with you.

She let out a laugh, putting her phone in her pocket. She slipped on a pair of NIKE slides, and walked out of the house.

jorgie: how does cheyenne sound?

estefania: wdym?

jorgie: you have to have a stripper name mami, so how does cheyenne sound?

estefania: it's cute, but why do i have to have a 'stripper name'

jorgie: for your protection.

estefania: protection?

jorgie: i'm playin with you. all stripper's have a stripper name. it's either cheyenne or crystal.

estefania: cheyenne.

jorgie: see you later, hoe.