one night; chapter thirteen.

stream money by belcalis alamanzar

JUSTIN

"Hello?" I had be awoken by a phone call, I immediately answered it, hoping Estefania was on the other side.

"You have a collect call from a person(s) in holding at FDC Houston Correctional Facility. This call may be monitored, and recording. To accept this call, please press zero. If you do not wish to accept this call, please press two or hang up." I sighed and pressed zero.

"Hello?" Her voice was hoarse.

"Estefania?" I asked in shock.

"Justin, baby, can you come get me out of here?" She pleaded frantically.

"Where the hell are you?!" I said hopping out of bed and searching through my drawers for pants.

"In jail!" She said emphasized.

"How do you I get there?" I put her on speaker phone so I could pull my shirt over my head.

"Well," she paused. "I exaggerated, I'm at the station, in holding, but I don't know! I was at a hotel, just sleeping and the next thing I knew, A cop burst through the door!"

"The call will end in two minutes." The automated voice spoke up.

"Justin, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do this, I'm sorry. I love you so much! Thank you! Thank-." I cut off her apologizes.

"Baby, it's okay! I'm coming for you." I reassured her. The call ended and my first extinct was to call Jorgie.

I rushed down the steps with nothing but slides, sweatpants and a black tee shirt.

I dialed her number as I waited for my garage door to completely open. Grabbing a random pair of keys off the panel, I ran to the correct car.

Jorgie answered while I was buckling my seat belt.

"Why the fuck are you calling me so early?!" She huffed into the phone. It was twelve in the evening.

"Estefania got arrested! Can you meet me at the station?"

"Are you serious? Oh my god! Shit! I'll meet you there!" I heard her jump out of her bed.

I ended the call and began driving out of my garage.

THIRD PERSON

Justin rushed into the station and up to the receptionist.

She raised an eyebrow as he approached her furiously. "Can I help you?"

"Actually, you can! I'm here to bail out Estefania Preciado(pra•see•ah•dough)."

"Sign in over here." She handed him a clipboard and he scribbled on the line vigorously.

"Her bail is set to five thousand." Justin shrugged and pulled out his check book.

He filled out the lines and wrote a check for five thousand.