one night; chapter eight.

ESETFANIA

I woke up to a tattooed arm wrapped around my body. I didn't want to move, I was so comfortable, and I felt so safe. I nestled into the strong body and closed my eyes again, failing to fall back to sleep. I opened my eyes and stared at the dashing man beside me. I felt the need to caress his face, so I did. He shifted and opened his eyes a few minutes after. He looked over at me with a blank face. 

"I have to go to work today," he started. "you're gonna have to go." I opened my mouth to say something, but I ended up rolling my eyes and hopping out of the bed. I realized this was just a one night thing.

"Before I go, I'm gonna need my money." I covered my breasts and vagina with my hands, searching for my clothes.

"Of course." He then got up and checked the time on his clock. He went into his closet and shut the door. I took that time to quickly pick up my things and put them back on.

He came back out this time with basketball shorts and a checkbook.

"Do you have a pen?" He looked at me.

"Does it look like it?" I snapped. I couldn't read the expression on his face, but he sighed and looked inside his dresser, finding one.

He began scribbling on one of the pages and gave it to me.

"You can cash it out anytime you want." He paused. "Need me to call you an Uber?"

"Okay, wait, hold up. WHY are you being so blunt to me? What did I do to you?" I motioned with my hands.

"Estefania, you knew what this was before I took you back home. What did you expect? A full course breakfast with violins and doves flying out of the closet? I have shit to do! You got your money and I got my fix, leave it at that." I scrunched my face.

"I knew what this was! But last night felt different than a one night type of thing, we made love last night, that wasn't just a quick fuck, THAT'S what made this so different." I ranted.

"It was just a quick fuck to me. Don't make this something it's not, it was a one night stand, if I would've known you'd have been this clingy I would've picked another bitch." He rolled his eyes.

My eyes widened and I was ready to go off. "You- OOOUUUU. I'm not gonna say anything, fuck this shit. Book the fucking Uber" I turned on my heel and rushed down the stairs.

I sat outside for a good twenty minutes until someone finally came. Justin came back outside with a shirt on as well.

"Here's your money for the Uber," He dropped down a twenty.

"Thanks." I stood up and turned to him. "You were alright last night, not the best I ever had." I smirked and hopped in the car. I didn't look out the window to see his expression, instead I called Jorgie, hoping I could reach her so we could talk. She was already awake, and according to her, on her way.

We had arrived to my house and I thanked the lady in the front. Giving her the twenty and insisting that she kept the change. I saw Jorgie's honda in the front of my apartment complex. She had a key, so I didn't have to worry about letting her in.

"Spill the tea, sis." She said as I walked through the door.

"Girl- I don't even wanna talk about it. I just have to stop getting so attached so quickly." I said throwing my things on the sofa, along with myself. "Do you think I could get a regular job at the strip club? Last night was kind of fun and the fucking pay."

Jorgie snorted. "Um, yeah, I'll speak to my manager," she paused "I told you to spill the tea, so spill! How much did you get?"

"Fifty grand." I blurted out.

"FIFTY?! FIFTY FUCKING GRAND?! BITCH YOU SHOULD BE EXCITED WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I could see her eyes popping out of her head.

"I don't really know Jorgie."

"Fuck stripping! You're fucking set." She exclaimed.

"I know I could stop- but I wanna keep stripping, I know I'm being greedy, but since I'm giving half to you, I still wanna save more." Her eyes really popped out her head this time.

"Half?! Niña are you serious?!" I smiled up at her.

"Yeah, girl, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even have gotten the opportunity in the first place and for that I owe you." She broke down.

"I love you so much! Literally and I'm not just saying that because you're giving me half. You're a blessing." She hugged me.

"Fuck the sentiment, I'm still upset, you're welcome." I playfully shoved her off and smiled. "Now go call you're manager, I wanna get back out there tonight." I grabbed the remote out the couch cushions.

"Of course." She rolled her eyes. "You still didn't tell me how he was in bed, though."

"He was alright for a scrawny little white boy." I teased. "But it was obviously good enough for me to feel some type of connection." I said as I scrolled through the guide.

"Was it pink?" She giggled.

"It was pink and ugly, oh my god, I couldn't even look at it when we 69'ed." I chuckled.

"How's his head game?" She slumped down.

"Jorgie! You pervert!" We both let out long laughs. The rest of the day went by normally, us hanging out, doing weird ass shit. Jorgie was able to get me a job working regularly, thankfully.

I was looking forward to working tonight. More than I should've been.

this story is running a little slow & might be a little boring, but love its the eighth chapter, it's gonna get juicy. this story is gonna speed up because it's not fair for me to update once a month & give y'all half assed chapters, plus their are other stories i wanna release. ciao.

 ciao