one night; chapter nine.

not edited

THIRD PERSON

"You'll be working every other night, I'm being generous because you're a college student, so don't ask me for any more favors in the future, ever." Jermaine explained. "Your schedule is the same everytime, one thirty to three thirty. Just be careful around here, these guys are—something else. I can fit you in tonight, one of the girls can't come in tonight. Welcome to Cherry Pop." He faked a smile.

She faked one as well and exited his office. To say she was excited was an understatement. Something in her wanted to make Justin's weak ass jealous, but she knew they'd probably never meet again.

She imagined scenarios in her mind of her shaking her ass in front of another guy while he watched. She felt obsessed with this man, just because he wasn't interested in her anymore. Might stem from the fact that her father left her mother and her when sge was 12, for a white chick. Fuck! She thought. I do this every time.

She walked out of the building and into her car, sighing deeply when she'd shut herself inside. It was currently five in the afternoon and she had a hell of time to spare. She needed more swimsuits for work, so she might as well browse Fashion Nova.

After making a few stops along the way, she was finally home. Jorgie was hardly over at her house, so when she found her on her couch, she wasn't surprised.

"I heard you're a regular now! Wanna celebrate?" She asked holding a gram of weed.

"Girl, sure, why not?"

an hour later.

"I wish I had a girrafe. That would be sick hogareña, it could feed me peaches and stuff." Jorgie paused. "And if someone tried to mug me, it would hit him with his neck. You know how bad that beast would hurt? PLUS it could see for miles. I would even have to drive anymore, bitch!" She exclaimed. Estefania began giggling loudly.

"Pass it, bitch." Estefania rushed. Jorgie smirked and passed it back.

"What time is it?" Jorgie asked. Estefania put the blunt in her mouth and took her phone out of her back pocket.

"Shit, it's eleven fifty-four. We gotta get ready!" She took the blunt out of her mouth.

"Bitch, I am tripping, or is the TV moving? Like the TV is fucking moving." Jorgie looked at her and pointed. Estefania only laughed and sat up.

"I'll get in the shower first." Jorgie nodded and started laughing uncontrollably.

-

"You're late, ladies!" He scowled. Estefania and Jorgie had rushed to the club as fast as they could. They had gotten stuck in a traffic jam 5 minutes away from the club.

"Sorry, Jermaine!" Jorgie said, now alert, high blown.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Just go to the back." He pointed. They both rushed past him into the the dressing hall, and picked an empty corner. Estefania began to strip, and put her bathing suit on, and finished it with at cover.

Jorgie had started with her makeup, applying an even amount foundation around her face

"Oh, girls! He's back!" Just about everyone turned their heads to see how had made such an uproar.

It was Veronica. She was talking to a group of her 'friends'. She giggled and added a quick "Sorry!" And everyone turned their attention back to themselves.

Estefania didn't, though. She listened in on their conversation.

"The hot white guy, with the big bucks. He took home newbie last night, and I heard he paid her like a hundred thousand dollars just to fuck. He's mine tonight." She said.

Estefania rolled her eyes and slumped towards Jorgie. "He's fucking back." Jorgie looked over at her for a second, then proceeded to attach her false lashes just above her real lashes.

"Well, slut bucket over there made that clear, who's 'he'?"

"Justin, the guy that took me home." Her eyes widened and she turned her full attention on Estefania.

"That small-dicked guy? No wonder he keeps coming back here! We better tell Jermaine, this isn't an escort service. He could be arrested."

"Since when did you start caring about Jermaine?" Estefania furrowed her eyebrows.

"Never, I just don't want that whore to get any more desperate girls from here, not that you're desperate." She shrugged and pulled out her contour brush.

"I know what you mean." Estefania walked to the seat next to Jorgie and sat, she started on herself. Lashes, Lipgloss, and Foundation.

"Okay ladies, listen up!" Jermaine gathered everyone's attention. Veronica sashayed to the front, causing Estefania to roll her eyes.

"I cannot stand that bitch, now!" Jorgie nodded in agreement.

"She's the fakest bitch here and she knows it. She embraces it."

"We're going to be changing the times up differently because to be honest, they don't fucking make sense. So starting TOMORROW," he yelled the last part out "The whites and extras, will be working from eleven to one-thirty and the blacks and latinas will be working from one-forty five to four. College students get to go home an hour earlier!" Some of the girls groaned in annoyance. "One more thing! You don't have to get here hours before your scheduled time anymore, just be here and on stage at the time you're supposed to."

Smiles went across all the girls faces. "God bless!" Someone said.

"I'm not finished! During your scheduled times you'll all switch. So like, when the whites are working, some of you girls will be on the poles for a certain time, and some of you will be walking around. It'll switch out TWICE, y'all get me?" He looked around the room for some sort of confirmation. Some girls had nodded their heads. "Alright! It's ten fifty-five, line up!" He clapped his hands.

20 views

5 votes