CHERYL {REQUESTED}

IMAGINE BEING BEST FRIENDS WITH CHERYL BLOSSOM, AND COMFORTING HER AFTER THE DEATH OF HER BROTHER JASON.
REQUESTED BY @CupcakeMafiaBro

CHERYL SAT IN HER ROOM CRYING ALL DAY

CHERYL SAT IN HER ROOM CRYING ALL DAY. I sat with her holding her in my arms, while slowly rubbing her back. The police had just come to share the news with the Blossoms—they found Jason's body. Tears rolling down my face as well, it wasn't just a classmate that I had lost, but my best friend.

Me and Jason shared everything with each other, we protected one another, and we always had each other's back. Our friendship was different and rare. That was my favourite part about it, before I moved to Riverdale I was bullied and had no friends. Cheryl and Jason were so welcoming to me and treated me as a person should be treated.

I finally had friends, and I loved the feeling of knowing i had someone there for me. Me, Cheryl, and Jason did everything together, we were inseparable. They supported my dreams of becoming a musician, when my parents didn't. My parents thought that it wasn't a stable job, and I didn't have the talent for it.

"Rachel, I miss him so much!" Cheryl gasps out between sobs, before going back to crying again. "I know Cheryl, me too" I say in a soft and calming tone, stroking her red hair. When suddenly my phone buzzed, i quickly looked at it. It was a text from my mother telling me to get home. "Hey, Cheryl I gotta head home now, I'll come visit you later if I can" I say, as she stands up to give me a hug.

I walk outside to my car, and put both hands on the steering wheel, while resting my head down. Causing my ombré hair to fall all over my face, think about Jason and how much I wish he was here right now. I imagined us going down to pops or the drive-in, laughing while throwing popcorn at each other. We would be smiling, something I haven't done all day.

-

I arrive home in one piece, and I finally stopped crying. I opened the front door to find nobody was home, as usual. I walked into the kitchen and found some food ready on the table with a note beside it that read: Had to step out for a bit, be back soon. I left the plate on the table, as I wasn't hungry anymore.

I slowly drag my feet up the stairs, I quietly sit on the edge of my bed. Jason's gone, I'll never see him again, I'll never see him smile again. All these depressing thoughts ran through my head, when suddenly I started screaming, tears flowing down my face. I ripped the bed sheets off my bed, I throw books, my lamp, anything within hands reach.

There were footstep pounding up the stairs, as my parents reached my room and gasped at the mess I had made. I collapsed to the ground sobbing, while curling up into a ball. "Jason's dead" I mumbled repeatedly, eventually crying myself to sleep.