BETTY, VERONICA, CHERYL {REQUESTED}

IMAGINE BEING NEW TO RIVERDALE HIGH SCHOOL, MEETING CHERYL, BETTY, AND VERONICA. THEY INSTANTLY ALL START DEVELOPING FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU, AND SOON FIGHT OVER YOU. REQUESTED BY: @zhamirasus

-

YOU HELD YOUR HEAD LOW AS YOU WALKED THROUGH YOUR NEW SHCOOL. You were nervous to say the least, you hated change and that includes new schools. You could hear whispers around you as people wondered who you were.

You quickly rushed to the girls locker room, and slipped on your cheerleading outfit. You had already made the team, and we're excited to make new friends. You stood out side in the cold weather as you waited to be told instructions.

When suddenly, three girls came skipping over to you in which all three held wide smiles. You smiled at them as they got closer to you. "Hi there, (Y/N) right?" The red-headed girl asked, you nodded your head slightly as she continued. "I'm Cheryl blossom, this is Betty and Veronica" she said pointing at the brunette and blonde.

You wave at both of them, just as Veronica continued for Cheryl "we were wondering if you wanted us to show you around school, since your new" she asked politely, "sure! I would love that, well I better get going it was nice meeting you all...bye!" You said quickly, walking away nervously.

You had just finished getting all your stuff from your locker when you see Cheryl, Veronica, and Betty all pushing each other, running towards you. "Hi (Y/N)!" They all shout at the same time, they continue by asking you if you wanted to go to Pops Diner with them after school with them, You gladly agree excited You had made some new friends.

-

You walk into Pops and see Veronica, Betty, and Cheryl. You can hear them arguing about something as you get closer to the table, "hey guys!" you say to your new friends while sitting down beside Cheryl. They all say 'hi' at the same time, you all went on to talk about things like the cheerleading squad.

They also asked you how you were liking Riverdale so far. You found through out the evening how the three girl fought for your attention, and was confirmed when Veronica finally spoke up about the situation.

"Look (Y/N) the reason we're all acting like this is because we all like you" Veronica states, leaving you quite surprised, "so...who do you choose to be with?" Cheryl then asked, you look at Veronica and Betty as they wait anxiously to know your answer.

You had to admit that you found all three girls attractive, but you had just meet them and the last thing you wanted to do was choose between them. Veronica was bold and fierce, she wasn't afraid to stand up to anyone. Betty was sweet and shy, but when someone was wrong she would say something. Cheryl was the mean girl, but underneath all the rumours and lies she was sweet, caring, and bold.

After thinking about it for a few minutes you had made up you mind. "I choose............"

-

YOU GUYS CAN CHOOSE WHO YOU WANT TO BE WITH IN THE END. COMMENT WHO YOU WOULD CHOOSE.