JUGHEAD {REQUESTED}

IMAGINE BEING NEW TO RIVERDALE, MEETING JUGHEAD AND STARTING TO DEVELOP FEELINGS FOR HIM, THEN HAVING THE GANG TEASING THE TWO OF YOU ABOUT IT, BUT YOU AND JUGHEAD JUST LAUGH IT OFF. REQUESTED BY: @annajrob03

-

I STOOD IN FRONT OF MY LOCKER, TRYING TO OPEN THE LOCK. When suddenly five teenagers about my age came walking up to me. "Hi, nice to meet you!" The brunette says grabbing my hand then shaking it. I stand the confused but plaster a fake smile on my face. "I'm Veronica lodge, this is Betty Cooper, Kevin Keller, Archie Andrews, and Jughead Jones." I simply wave 'hi' to the group behind Veronica.

"Hey it's nice to meet you all, I'm Anna" I say slightly relieved I had made some new friends. Betty then suggested that they all showed me around school, which I gladly agreed to. We walked the hallways together, as Betty told me different things about the school. Soon we were all joking around and laughing, well mostly me and Jughead.

We found out that we have a lot of the same interests, he enjoyed writing, and told me he was currently writing a novel about Jason Blossoms death. When I was with Jughead I felt safe and wanted and when I was talking to someone else it was like there was a magnetic pull that made me wanting to go back to him. I told him how it was interested in drawing and photography.

"Maybe one day you can show me your art?" Jughead asked, as he scratched the back of his neck. I nodded my head with a smile growing on my face before replying "yeah I would like that, and maybe you can let me read your novel?" I add, Jughead shakes his head 'no' while letting out a small laugh."No one has ever read my book before" Jughead replies, "aww come on jug, I'm sure you can make an exception" I say with a smirk on my face, I then fasten my pace to catch up with Veronica and Betty, but not before sending a wink his way.

-
ONE MONTH LATER

Me and Jughead laughed as we sat together in the drive-in. Jughead had told me about his living condition, I supported him through everything, and when the weather got cold in the winter he would come stay at my house. Me and Jughead have grown to be best friends—but we both felt much more.

Both of our phones buzzed at the same time, it was a message from Archie asking if we wanted to meet him and the rest of the gang at Pops. After talking about it with Jug we both agreed to go. We walked side-by-side all the way to Pops, as I walked in I spotted the gang sitting at our regular booth. Me and Veronica locked eyes, as she smiled pointing at Jug.

I just chuckled as I sat down beside Jug in the booth, as Veronica decided to bring up mine and Jughead's relationship. "So are you two dating now or what?" Veronica asked curiously, I simply looked out the window, but Jughead decided to take things into his own hands. "Yup! Totally, I'm so lucky" Juggy said throwing his arm around me, then giving a quick peck on my cheek. I buried my head in his chest as I tried to hide my blush, I then poke my head out and say "No Veronica he just joking, we're not dating."

Veronica rolled her eyes before replying "Well you need to ask her out already I mean I totally ship!" Ronnie exclaimed, "you guys are endgame!" Kevin quickly added in, as Betty and Archie agreed. I look up at Jughead to find him already looking down at me. "We are pretty awesome aren't we?" I said jokingly, earning a laugh from the whole group.

"Who knows maybe one day I'll get the courage to ask her out..." Jughead said, making my head snap in his direction. I look at him with wide eyes, was this his way of dropping the hint he likes me? I just chuckled, shrugging it off...secretly hoping one day Jughead head will tell me how he truly feels.

-
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! PLEASE VOTE, AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK!