VERONICA

IMAGINE VERONICA CONFESSING HER FEELINGS FOR YOU AFTER YOUR BREAK UP WITH CHERYL BLOSSOM

YOU HEARD THE DOOR CREAK OPEN AS YOU SAT ON YOUR BED CRYING. You look up slowly to see your long time friend Veronica lodge standing in front of you. She gave you a sad smile before sitting down next to you.

Her warm touch made you stop crying. You wiped the mascara stains off underneath your eyes. "Oh (Y/N), you have to realize that Cheryl was no good for you, and she's stupid for break up with such a beautiful, intelligent, fierce girl." Veronica said meaning every single word that came out of her mouth.

You smile at her kind words towards you. You felt your stomach doing turns as you look up at the brunette, nobody had made you felt this way, not even your ex-girlfriend Cheryl blossom. You and Cheryl had just broken up after you found her cheating on you.

You were so hurt, when you were with Cheryl you felt like you could be yourself. The only other person you could do that with was Veronica. Even thought you were sad you had just broken up with Cheryl, you were a bit relieved as well.

Even though Cheryl made you feel safe, she was very intense, and strict. Everything had to be her way, or no way at all...you didn't like that side of Cheryl blossom at all. Veronica slowly moves a piece of your hair out of your face.

You look up at her smiling, she places her hands on your cheeks before saying "I know now may not be the best time, and this may sound rude but I'm glad you broke up with Cheryl. Because the truth is I love you. I was always so scared to tell you but there is nothing more that I want than to be with you forever."

Veronica leans in as you do the same, your lips brush against each other. You both feel fireworks being set off in your stomachs as you share a passionate kiss. You pull apart to  catch your breath, then say "I love you too Veronica, more than you will ever know."

-
NEW IMAGINE FINALLY UP, NOT REQUESTED JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO DO ONE ABOUT VERONICA!