4

"Well done" I smile to Shawn as he comes off stage, "you too" he smiled to me, "come on guys we have got to get to Oberhausen" Andrew claps his hands "ober-what-to the-now?" I question as Andrew laughs "it's in Germany" Shawn says as I nod,

"sometimes I think I'm marrying an idiot" he rolls his eyes playfully as Andrew smacks him on the back of the head, "be nice" he smirks at Shawn as I laugh "he's probably right, didn't take geography for my GCSE's" I shrug, "but I did get A stars in my maths, both English, history, and sports" I smirk towards him, "who's the idiot now, fiancé" I strut away, turning around to see Shawn's mouth wide open and eyes wide,

Who said I'm the idiot in this fake relationship now?

"Hey Hannah, can you come shopping with me in Oberhausen? I need new clothes" I enter wardrobe and makeup where Hannah is packing up all of her supplies, "sure" she smiled "I think Andrew will give you money" she says as I nodded- he probably will.

I look out the plane window- green fields, bright blue sky, busy roads. Germany is beautiful.

"Move potato head I want to see" Shawn playfully pushes my head back into the squishy felt aeroplane seat, "well, I am ashamed of you Mr. Mendes, how rude" I say with my thick London accent coming through, "your accent" he chuckles as I nudge him, "your accents weird to me so you can't say anything" I huff as he shakes his head, smiling.

"I need you to model some of my merch for my Instagram" Shawn peeks his head around the corner, "is it because I'm unbelievably sexy and you're not?" I say as Shawn chuckles, "no because none of it fits me" I glance at him, "you saying I'm small, huh? You want to go? Square up bro" I run to him pushing him playfully, "will you?" He grabs my waist and picks me up, "if you put me down then sure" I nod my head making him chuckle, throwing me onto a bed.

"Look, my arse says 'Shawn Mendes'" I chuckle as I turn around, pointing to my butt, "wow, never would have guessed" Shawn chuckles, taking a picture of me. "Hey! That's not fair, I wasn't ready" I charge towards him, attempting to grab the phone put his hand to delete the picture. He reaches his hand up above his head, "it's a good picture" he looks up to it, "let me see, and I'll be the judge of that" I peer up to the phone as he brings it down, I look at the picture, it's actually alright, I'm pointing to 'Shawn Mendes' and laughing, "fine you can keep it" i huff as he does a mini fist-bump to himself.

"Woah, loads of people are following me, I feel attacked" Shawn chuckles as I scream, "my phone is spazzing, help" I throw it towards him, making him catching, "it's so hot" he holds it in his hands, "like me" I pose with a peace sign and a duck face, "definitely" he sarcastically speaks, shaking his head, "you love me really" I run and jump on his back.

"So, seeing as you helped me with the merch modelling and things, I- uh, decided to give you this" Shawn places a beautiful bracelet with his initials carved into it, "I know it's not the best, but I just want to say thank you" he sends a small smile to me as I look up to him, surprising myself by wrapping my arms around his torso, his arms going around my neck, giving me a little squeeze.

"Hello Oberhausen, you guys are looking beautiful" I speak into the microphone, picking up my black acoustic guitar, "so, this first song is very close to my heart, and it sent me positive messages even when times were tough, it helped me get trough with a positive mind set, and I want you guys to listen to it and help you when you're feeling down, so this is 'stone' by Alessia Cara" I begin to strum my guitar,

"So much on my mind"

I sing as a tear, falls down my face making me wipe my face with my sleeve,

"And I will follow where this takes me"

I think about everything, my mum, dad, step-father, what if my dad doesn't see me again and thinks I'm dead. I think about Shawn, if I didn't run away, we wouldn't be getting married, and maybe he'd be with someone who he actually loves, but he's stuck with me.

"steady me, be my source of gravity"

I open my eyes to see everyone with their flashlights shining bright, waving their arms together, their voices sing along with me as I smile wide. The arena was lit up solely because of their phones.

"This is an original song that I wrote and I wrote it when I was in a bad place in my life, this is 'lightweight'" I say as I walk over to the piano on the left side of the stage,

"The slightest swords you said"

I sing as people turn their heads to one another,

"Light on my heart,
light on my feet,
light in your eyes,
I can't even speak,
do you even know how you make me weak"

I end the song as the arena erupts into cheers and screams, "I love you Rein" a girl at the front shouts as I smile towards her, "I love you too" I reach down to her hand and touch it gently.

I finish up with 'Barcelona' by Ed Sheeran, walking off stage with my guitar in my left hand, and the bracelet Shawn had gave me in the other. I breathe out a sigh of relief as I walk off the stage, I didn't mess up.

"Well done" Shawn smiles to me as he's getting hooked up with his earpieces and other electrical cords, "good look" I smile to him as his eyes suddenly become softer, "what did you mean by 'hard time in your life' I'm not trying to be nosy or anything and you don't have to tell me if you don't want me to know and like-" I cut him off by giving him a hug, "you're rambling Shawn" I mumble into his chest, "sorry, it's just like- I uh- care about you and- I uh yeah" he scratches the back of his head as his cheek tint a light pink shade.