45

Shawn constantly called me for almost a year- I don't think he understood that I was with Nick and I was happy with him. I had stayed friends with the whole of bts and grew even closer with Jin, I then even became friends with the boy's of MONSTA X. It had been a crazy year to say the least- boy with luv was a massive success, my new album reached number 1 and to top it off I got to watch Nick tour with his brothers. I was living a dream that I had since I was young.

Being successful was great and all, but being able to meet people and have them say to me that my music changed them and made them feel as if they were in a better place made it all worth it. I was thankful that I was able to have this platform to help people, meet a lot of people and travel a lot of different countries.

Of course this fame didn't come as perfectly as it seems- there was a lot of people that hated on me, a lot of hate comments came my way- at first I hated it and it made me second guess myself, but in the end I decided to not care about it with the help of Nick.

Chestnut had grown into a bigger-small dog (she was slightly bigger than what she was, but in my eyes she's still a tiny ball of fluff).

I met all of Nick's family and had spent my first thanksgiving with them and I now consider them my family because of how close we have became in the last months.

I'm completely contempt with my life at the minuet, everything is going smoothly and there's been no drama or controversy involved in it for the past year.

Nick has taken me to a beautiful fountain- it was lit up with little fairy lights around the shops behind us and it was around 10PM. He lead me in front of flowing fountain and held my hands, "I know this relationship wasn't the easiest at the beginning"

I thought about Shawn and the whole situation that occurred last year- Amelia is still going after him even after her being exposed and publicly called out. I felt bad for Shawn- he still makes an effort with me, but I'm with the man that's right for me now. Nick hasn't done anything to hurt me (apart from eating my spaghetti, but that's the only time) and we've argued once or twice over irrelevant issues. Nick had turned my idea of a relationship completely upside down in a good way- he showed me things that every healthy relationship should have.

"You've changed me into a man that I want to be- not just someone for the media"

I smiled remembering the times we went on cooking shows, chat shows and many others for fun and not for publicity. We ended up hosting for Ellen for a week when she went on holiday and it was one of the most entertaining weeks I've had and that's not just because I got to meet Harry Styles.

"Not to mention, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on"

I blushed and remembered back to when he first said I was pretty 'don't be sad, pretty girls should cry' I smiled back thinking to the first day we started living with each other, when I really didn't know what was going on or who I was going to end up with for the rest of my life. To be honest, I didn't think anything of that compliment, I thought he was just being friendly.

"This past year has been one of the best years and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"

The day he said 'I love you' was probably the most memorable of the days I've spend with Nick. He accidentally said it to me and got really embarrassed and hid away from me for a couple of hours until he finally gained the courage to tell me in person.

Nick got down onto one knee as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a velvet box,

"Rein, will you marry me?"