17

Shawn runs his hand through his hair, a few bits landing on his shoulder, I gently rest my head against his chest, "it's ok Shawn" I mumble into his chest as he puts his hand on the back of me head, pushing me further into his chest, "I don't know what to do" he murmurs into my hair, "like, it's going to be everywhere" he adds making me lift my head to look up at him, considering we're in a very public place and people are watching us, I made a bold decision by pressing my lips against his,

"this isn't time for a love fest, guys"

I play with Shawn's rings on his finger as Andrew taps his pen against the desk in our room, looking up at Shawn's tense face and kissing his jaw, whispering in between kisses "it's ok Shawn, relax" he tilts his head down to me, his face relaxing and sending a small smile in my direction. "We don't know who did it, but I want you guys to both send a message out on a twitter post explaining how you feel violated"

I re-read what I had written in the notes in my phone, 'I'm utterly disappointed in the lack of respect some people have, would you personally like it if i walked onto the plane you were sleeping on and snapped a few cheeky pics of you? no, not at all. So when you see a celebrity or a famous person do you have to get a picture or do you respect their privacy with they're with their girlfriend? Because some of you don't take the second option into consideration, and I know this only applies to the one person who took the picture but the people who are sharing it around please stop, it's a violation of Shawn and I's privacy"

I click tweet and a lot of 'I'm sorry' with sad emojis pop onto my screen as I see Shawn's reply with a text heart I smile, averting my eyes over to Shawn who is perched on his arms on the floor, because that apparently is normal. "What are you doing?" I giggle as he smacks his head against the floor, "why do people feel the need to invade our privacy?" He questioned as I stood up and walked towards him, laying down next to him and wrapping my arms over his torso, cradling myself into him,

"it's ok Shawn, just cuddle me back please" 

I wake up as the sun rises, Shawn is wrapped up with me, his arm is under my head and his other arm is around my waist, my head is buried in his chest and his is on top of mine, our legs are a tangled mess. We are still on the surprisingly comfy floor of the hotel room, I snuggle myself back into Shawn but not as the door opens and Andrew walks in and sees us bundled up in a ball on the floor, he snorts, shaking his head and kicking Shawn's shoe, "come on love birds, rise and shine" I groan and flick Shawn's chin making him grumble and lick my head making me squeal, "Mendes! That's unsanitary" I fumble with my hair,

"That's not the only place my tongue has been"

I sing into the microphone, practicing 'Barcelona' by Ed Sheeran especially for the occasion.

I mark my dance for tonight, Shawn watching my every move intensely, his eyes wandering up and down my body, I pull my wavy skirt a bit down, as his stare made me feel self conscious, my cheeks flaring red as Shawn steps up the stairs towards me, stepping on the stage, pulling me by the waist towards him and kissing me passionately. We break apart from the kiss as his heavy breaths cascade onto my face like a waterfall, his hard stare still placed upon me,

"You look absolutely stunning and I couldn't control myself"

Now was the time, I walked through the crowd with five bodyguards, who knew so many people would try and run at me. I step up onto the stage, sending a small nod to Shawn as he acknowledges it and begins to strum his guitar, getting to the beginning of the song, the stage flashes and the sphere above me lights up, the arena filling with screams. I re-run the routine in my head, and when it was my queue, I began to dance, like I've never danced before. I danced like I meant it, I danced like I had forgotten who was around me, and that was the best part of it. I had forgotten where I was and how many people were watching and how I had even gotten here.

I finish up by peeling my ballet shoes off picking them up and waking off stage, earning an uproar of girls and boys running towards me, taking a few pictures and smiling to some of them as I walked back to watch the remainder of the show backstage.

I gently close my eyes on the sofa I'm laid on, all that exercise made me exhausted. My breaths become slower as I cascade into darkness.

I keep my eyes closed as I hear people fumbling around me, one of the voices was Andrew's, the other was Shawn's and the final one was Geoff's- although I had only spoken to him a handful of times, his voice was still recognizable. They talk about some random things, including Geoff's family and who Andrew is going to be signing to the label soon. Soon, a person sits next to me and rests my head on their lap, they play with strands of my hair and kiss my head, at this point, I can only presume it's Shawn.

I'm picked up by two muscular arms and a familiar cologne, Shawn had nestled me into his chest like his child. I could feel his steady breaths as he walked down the corridor, his footsteps echoed throughout, bouncing off the walls and back to us. Someone opened a door and we- well Shawn-walked in. I'm placed on a bed and Shawn had obviously taken his shirt off because his cold chest had pressed against me. I feel his lips on my head and him mumble a faint "I love you".