Chapter 21:New Friendships made

A Love Worth Waiting For: Chapter 21- New Friendships Made

Kira's POV

I fluttered my eyes open. The birds chirping it's melodious song. I sat up and fluffed up my pillow. I leaned on it and tied my long black hair. Securing it with a white ribbon. I know that there will be a 'war' later on so I changed into a fresh pair of clothes. I wore a white long sleeve shirt and overlapped it with a black vest. A black skirt and long black socks. I also wore doll shoes as my shoes. I searched for my bunny slippers but with my luck I couldn't find it.

I unzipped my tent and suddenly see my bunny slippers outside my tent. I tried recalling my memories on how it had gotten there.

Oh right! I was already dozing off when someone said 'murderer'. I don't care who it was, all I knew is that I had hit it with my slipper.

I shrug the thoughts off. I carried my side bag, by shoulder. I climbed this hill and sat down under the tree on top of the hill. I looked in front of me, to see the vibrant colors of orange and yellow. The sun was rising. I smiled and took out the camera that they gave me yesterday. I inserted it's film and placed it beside. I smirked at the thought of my plan. Though, I need someone to back me up. And I know who that certain someone is.

Oh! This is gonna be so much fun!

Nathan's POV

I was still in my tent. Little by little falling asleep. Since I was awoken by the sound of rustling. I was closing my eyes, and gently falling asleep.

"WAKE UP!" A girl yelled at me. I opened my eyes and saw Kira with a goofy smile on her face. What could she want early this morning? So I just let it slide and fall asleep. Though, it was disturbed by my face hitting a hard object. I bolted up and rubbed my face. I saw she had her bunny slippers from last night and threw at me.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I asked rubbing my cheek.

"To get you up you lazy butt!" She shouted as I saw a smirk playing on her lips.

"I'm not lazy! Just....*yawn* tired." I closed my eyes.

"I need a favor.." she simply mumbled and crossed her arms together.

"Kira, I know it was your birthday and all. And your great friends with the girls. But I barely know you..."

"Just do this for me please. Its a tiny favor after all." She again said. Her eyes looked blank yet so full of hope that I could say yes.

I sighed.

"Fine what is it?" I asked finally giving in.

"Just, wait and see...." she said as she grabbed her pouch and took out a camera. I snatched it away from her as fast as I could.

"Hey give that back!" She hissed

I ignored her turned the camera on.

"Come on Kira! Smile for the camera!" I talked childishly as I focused the camera on her.

"No way am I gonna smile for that!" She rolled her eyes playfully and crossed her arms.