A not so inspirational chapter :p

Hey guys! I was suppose to update a chapter today since, it's a Saturday. Though, school throws lots of group projects at me and I didn't have time to write a chapter. Since school has been occupying my time lately.

Well, I'm still gathering ideas for the next chapter. So stay tuned.

If I can update:

Saturdays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. (Or maybe even Sundays).

It all depends on the ideas I get. So let's start.

So, your wondering what's the title all about?

Well, for today I decided to make a not-so-inspirational chapter. If you guys are wondering what it's all about. Well, it's how I got the plot line of the book.

Always make sure, when your writing a story, always have a 'you' hints to it. It may be changed or not.

Basically Chloe is based off of me. Don't get the wrong idea that two boys are fighting over me, okay! You got the idea wrong. Like I said it could be 'changed'. I did it to make the story a little bit more interesting.

Kyle is based off from my childhood friend, I won't tell his name. Lets just call him 'Kyle'. He is from Hawaii. He was my old neighbor. I became really close to him because at that time I was the only one who knows how to speak English in our neighborhood​. And English was the only way we can communicate. I would always spend the day with him. We had a photo once when we we're still 6. He wrote 'I will miss you!' At the back of the photo. With his messy writing. His aunt lives next to us. When I was 9 his aunt dropped off imported goods in our house and said it was from him. Though, we always missed each other whenever we we're going to meet. Its either he's already in his flight or just plain in town. Though he stopped visiting when I was 7.

Nathan was based off my childhood friend too. I wouldn't say his name since.....yeah. We would often see each other in parties or Church. Though when he sees me he would often excuse himself to go outside. At least that's what his mom told us. According to his mom. He would hide behind their back so that I wouldn't see him or often say:

"Thea's there! Mom? Can I please go outside?"

So yeah....

Kira is based off my real classmate. She does have black hair. Kira's character is plainly an adventurous, clever, intelligent girl. She told me not to tell her name so I would respect her wishes. She had a frenemy named Nathan so it's pretty ironic don't you think? So I thought it would make a good story line.

Amy is based off my friend and seatmate. She does have brown hair, but not blue eyes. Amy is just a lovesick older sister, she is very mature and often looks out for her sisters ACCORDING to the story. But real life is opposite. She also lovesick yet in her family she has two older brothers and she's the young sister. Still ironic right? She's a little mature yet she's pretty random and her company is awesome. Though she looks out for me and my friend.

Kathy is based off my other classmate who is close to me. She's basically the same person in my book! No, irony needed here! 😉

And Thea is just a random, shy and misunderstood girl. Basically me in first grade.

~~
So always make sure that if your writing a story. Put a little bit of 'you' in it! This chapter is so random!

But anyways

Stay sweet

-supersweetlollipop