Day 6 (Part I)

Before i start writing thenext part, i just want to say a big THANK YOU to evryone who has been reading this story....it's really nice to see the numbers of readers growing everyday.... please let me know your thoughts about the story.. you can leave suggestions too..i will gladly appreciate it!!! ^^

Day 6 (Part I)

If it were possible to never go back to Manhattan and stay in this blissful time, I would choose to stay here for at least a month. I've been treated well in the last two days. I got up earlier than the usual but I couldn't find Ross anywhere. He was probably in his own cabin meddling with his own business. I decided to grab my towel to take a shower to get my mind refreshed.

In the last few days, I've been in this roller coaster ride with Ross. I've never had this experience with any guy that I've been with. This is only for the sake of my job but why do I feel that something is developing somewhere? I never thought that I'd be this close with a guy this fast. Well, I think it's because Ross is like an open book. Most of the people would be able to read his life whenever they wanted to. 

I tried to not overthink things too much and to just enjoy the moment and bear in mind that he was my legal guardian in the absence of my brother and my sister-in-law. In the span of six days, I guess it wouldn't be wrong to say that he's easy to live with and that my brother made a good choice. 

I changed into my cami worn under by a long-sleeved plaid shirt and denim shorts. i completed it with some flats to make my look more relaxed than what I was aiming for. I sat down on my bed and thought about the next thing that we'd be doing today. Ross hasn't come back wherever he's gone to. I sighed as I was trying to think that this holiday of mine would surely come to an end. As I picked up my small suitcase, there was a knock on the door. It's probably Ross.

I was glad to know that it was him. He came inside and sat down on the bed beside my luggage. I continued packing some of my things while he just stared at me with a questioning look. 

"I just wondered how you figured out that we're leaving this place" he said as he rested both his hands on the bed as if to stretch.

I looked at him stopped what I was doing. This was really going stranger by the minute. He's planning to take me somewhere else again. Where are we going this time?

"We're leaving this place? Where are we going this time around?" 

"A place that you might enjoy" was all his reply. He had this playful grin on his face. 

Is he somehow teasing me? I think he's forgetting the sole purpose of this so-called trip. This was all for the sake of the interview. I sighed in frustration. I don't get the reason why he likes going to different places.

"You really enjoy having road trips. I think you're forgetting that this was all for the interview for the article that I'm doing on you."

He stood up and came nearer than I wanted him too. He was taller than I was. He met my gaze as I looked up at him with a dissatisfied look. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm doing you a favor here. This would be your breakthrough in your job. This week is spent to get to know me better in my most natural mode. You'll be thanking me in no time. Anyway, this place that we're going to is just a stop over to the main event." 

He had some sort of confidence that I wanted to have. I'm guessing that this guy isn't going to run out of ideas to amaze me. I wasn't pissed that we're going to move to another place. It was just I wasn't used to travelling as much as he does. He's a born jet setter only that he doesn't have his own private jet... or none that I didn't know of.