Day 30

Hey everyone! Thanks for the continued support of the book and all. It makes me cry to see that a lot of people have read this book! It brings tears to my eyes really! This chapter is dedicated to JSCHUBRING14 as my way of saying thank you for including my book in one of your reading lists!

Enjoy reading! 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Day 30

Grace’s POV

Confusion, fear, rage - these were the three things that I woke with today. First, I am having the biggest confusion there is to face in my relationship with Ross. My eyes darted towards the ceiling with nothing more than doubt in how the relationship was going to run now after the things that happened yesterday. I was confused whether I should be happy about what Ross did yesterday. He orchestrated a meeting with the people that I hated the most. I never expected him to invite the two people that I never wanted to see ever.

Although everything was cleared up last night, I didn’t think that I would end up being confused about this relationship. Within the span of 30 days, I have discovered more of Ross and of course I discovered a lot of things about me too. I never thought I’d be cool while the whole thing was happening yesterday. I sighed out of frustration. Why can’t women think as simply as men? I hate being the one who thinks a lot about something. It’s sad that I can’t help it and that it’s natural for most women to question about things like this.

Second, I had fear. Basically, I would call it fears. I am afraid about the consequences of what we did to Andrea and to Liam yesterday. It has long been proven that Andrea was someone who wasn’t easily to give up a good fight. Ross was now the prize at stake and I was thinking about how to keep her hands off my man. There are far too many complications about our relationship now that it has been established that Ross wasn’t really the father of her child but it was Liam. Talk about a complicated set up. How in the world did she end up having a thing with the man from my past and the man from the present? She was one heck of a love-starved woman.

And then there was rage. If there was a word that would describe my feeling which was already beyond furious, then that would be the most appropriate word for it. I was more than angry with Liam and for the thing which he done. He caused us a relationship that I tried to take care for two years. I was furious about he went on cheating without me knowing that he already got a woman pregnant. Would things be different if he wasn’t unfaithful? Could I really see myself growing old with Liam? That is the question that I couldn’t really seem to answer. I needed to get my head straight with this.

I shifted to look at Ross who was sleeping beside me now. He looked peaceful and really relieved that I took everything in last night without any word. To be honest, I tried to wrap it all around my head but I guess I just wasn’t in a good state last night to notice that the hold wasn’t really that tight. Yes, I love Ross but i just wasn’t sure that the love I have for him is strong enough to make me be with him forever.

I decided to leave him and let the warmth of the cascading water hit my senses. I let the drops of water hit me with all the strength that they had hoping that they would wash all of the things that I was feeling away.

As I got out of the shower, I went hurriedly to my room to get changed and leave immediately before Ross awakes. I want to have some distance away from him. Otherwise I’d end up locked up in his arms. I left a note on the kitchen counter knowing that that would be the first place he’s going to approach once he wakes up.

I have to go to the office early. Got a meeting with the other editors - Grace.