Day 24 (Filler Chapter)

Hey y'all! I got this crazy idea to give one POV's from the newly married couple about Ross and Grace's dilemma with Andrea...I need to think the next chapter through to give you a good reading experience. I hope you enjoy this one. Let me know what you think.

*****************************

Day 24

Trevor's POV

And we are in one of the best hotels in Amsterdam. For every bit of the time that we're spending here in Europe, the more I think that it was the best decision that I've ever made in my entire life. Believe it or not, I saved money the whole time that I was in Australia just to spend it all out here for my honeymoon. Strange, I know but I just felt that I was going to end up with the perfect woman - Kat. The trip from Munich was quite tiring. We had great trip for 8 hours but it left us too exhausted to enjoy our second to the last stop in our European honeymoon. We left Munich at 12:47 and eventually arrived at 8:40. Kat was too worked up to even have the urge to go around to watch the nice sites at night.

The watch already read 2:00 in the morning and I can't find the will to succumb to sleeping. I just watched my wife enjoying her peaceful slumber as she rested her head on my chest. I knew that this was the greatest opportunity to think that we could be starting a family soon. I continued to stroke the hair that I've come to love through the years of growing up together. The lights that brighten up the sleeping city. I could imagine me and Kat raising our mini me's and little version of her in a flat in Manhattan, somewhere near Grace of course. I still had to keep an eye on my sister no matter what and I knew that my wife basically understood this.

As I already tried to close my eyes and hit the sack completely, something really tried to bug me. It was the sound of a phone ringing - and it wasn't just any phone. It was mine for crying out loud! All I could afford to do was groan. This person better have a good reason for calling. I grabbed it from the bedside table without clearly checking who it was.

"Hello?" I didn't bother yawning on the phone. It only made the person understand how sleepy and frustrated I was.

"Hey buddy... Did I wake you? I mean did I disturb you?" he asked. The nerve of this American turned into an Australia kangaroo. I just smiled to myself and sat myself on the bed. Yet I couldn't deny that this kangaroo loved my younger sister. I had to take him seriously, though.

"Oh my God. It's just you. How have you been mate? Your Australian accent is slowly fading, huh?" and I thought that living with my sister would make him feel like this.

"I'm fine I guess." There was uncertainty in his voice. I get a feeling that he wasn't fine at all and something was happening.

"You guess?"

"Actually, not. Andrea has come back and told me that I have to take the responsibility as the father of her child." He sounded so scared. For the first time in the three years of good friendship, I knew that he was so unsure and scared of what was happening.

"What?!" was all that I could say. I stirred in the bed and I heard my wife moan in disagreement for what I just did. She asked me who it was and I told her that it was Ross. I went to the living room to avoid disturbing her slumber. Slumping myself in the chair, I sighed tried to think about what that wretched woman was thinking of doing.

Then Ross told me about what really happened and what he plans to do with Andrea coming back and all. I worried not only for Ross and for my baby sister as well. I can't imagine how she was taking all this. I wanted to fly out back to Manhattan and comfort her but this was her own battle. I knew for a fact that Ross couldn't have fathered this child since they were apart for more than two years now.

When Ross told me that he intends to keep tabs on Andrea through Damian, I fully supported him on that. It was the best thing to do. Andrea may be so coy but she was also sloppy when it comes to doing her job. Looking back, I found Ross's calling card in her pouch and decided to follow her all throughout and that was when I knew that she was playing with fire. This was how I knew that she was two-timing me with Ross. It was crazy how Ross and I ended up as friends after he broke up with Andrea. I met him at a pub where he apologized for the wrong doing of the girl which we thought that we truly loved.

The conversation ended and I decided to go back to bed. There were only 7 days left before we could go back to Manhattan and be with my sister. I lied down on the bed with my wife who was now sitting on the bed waiting for my return. She also had her phone with her. I guess she also got up to check on things by calling Grace.

"So someone's messing with my sissy's love life" she said. She looked so worried.

"Yeah, the witch from Australia who couldn't get her hands off my good-looking friend."

She lied back down and rested her head on my chest. I can tell that she was aching to go back to Manhattan to help her sister out in the situation. I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her shoulder.

"Everything will be okay, hon. I know it will be. I trust Ross with everything" I whispered. She snuggled closer to me and all I could do was to hug her tighter to me. I heard her little sob as she shifted and sniffed.

I kissed her once again and she looked up to me and gave me a peck on the lips. The both of us couldn't get the strength enough to sleep.