•Two•

(Justin has only just turned 16 in this. The books he signs out.)

Justin's pov.

When I woke up the next morning, I ached everywhere! Literally! I got up and walked go the bathroom to shower. I grabbed a towel on the way. I stripped and didn't even bother looking at myself. I sighed and started the shower and jumped in. I just kinda broke down. I sobbed. I barely remembered to wash my hair and body, but I did. I didn't want to get out, I didn't want to go. But my mom banged on the door.

"Justin! Get out now and get dressed! We have to be there early to discuss your classes with the principal since we didn't do it yesterday!" She yelled along with the banging. I washed my face and got out. I dried my body and hair and made my way to my room to get dressed. I sighed and threw on a random outfit. I mumbled 'fuck it' and put on a hat not caring about my hair. I made my way downstairs and saw breakfast on the table but I ignored it. Not in the mood to eat.

"Why aren't you eating?" My mom said irritated.

"Not hungry." I mumbled and went on my phone. My mom rolled her eyes.

"You've barely aten, you ate breakfast yesterday and threw that up, that's all you aten, you have to eat something." She said, trying to reason with me.

"Mom I said I'm not hungry, just leave it." I tried to ignore her after that and she sighed.

"Alright well let's go then." She told me and got up to leave. I got up and followed her outside to her vehicle, which probably meant I'm going to have to walk home. Fuck.
We got to the school in what felt like a second. We walked in and talked to the principle, he said I was in a grade 12 education and I could graduate this year. I mean that's likely because I did school all year long. So now I'm going to grade 12 classes. It's already third semester so I only have two months of school left. I can do this.

My mom left and said goodbye. I walked to my new classroom, which was 2 years ahead of me. A class filled with 17-18 year olds. I'm probably the youngest there. I go to the class room and walk in seeing as the doors wide open.

"Ahhhh your Justin. Right?" The male teacher asked. I nodded my head.

"Great please take a seat next to Jack." He said and pointed to a head of curls in the back of the room. I walked to this head of curls, I mean that's all I could see other then his black sweater that hung around his slump shoulders. Jack peeked his head up and saw it was me and laid his head back down on his folded arms.

I sighed and sat down next to him. Seeing as the desks were in pairs of two. I got out paper and started taking notes of what the teacher was talking about. An hour later and I switched classes. I sat next to a guy name Josh who didn't bother talking to me either. I took notes that class too. Once lunch time came around, I just went outside and looked around for the people who beat me up last time. I saw no one in sight except for some people walking around. I decide to just go sit by the fence and check Instagram and random stuff. Just when I thought I was in the clear.

"Hey faggot!" That guy that I learned his name was James. I sighed and tried to ignore him. But he grabbed me and spun me around.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, ya girl!" He scream in my face. I shrivelled my face in disgust. He punch me to the ground, he and his gang then continue to kick and punch me. I laid there taking it because that's all I could do. After all those years of karate, but I didn't want to fight back. I felt like I deserved this. All the punches and kicks, the foul names, I deserved it. Or they wouldn't do it, right? The bell rang and they left after one final kick from James. They snickered as they walked away. I got up slowly, I was pretty sure I looked like shit. But I went to my locker and got my things for my next class.