•nine•

Dedication goes to one of my favourite authors of all time, XxsrslyxX she shouted me out on insta and ugh is beautiful, she recommended this book to so many people and I can't thank her enough, so thank you<3

Thank you to everyone who voted, here you guys go.

Justin's pov.

I turned and looked up and saw Raegan. I simply rolled my eyes at him, shaking his hand off me and walking again.

"Justin Blake, I love you." Raegan confessed.

I paused, time felt frozen, what? He loves me?

"No, you don't, your trying to get me to trust you again, so you can hurt me." I stated.

"Justin, I've never said that to anyone before, I love you, okay? I love you so fucking much, I was following what someone said, the bet or revenge was to test me, to see if I could do something like that without falling for the person, but I can't. I love you okay? I love how sweet and kind you are, how you laugh and smile, your smile is so beautiful, your eyes make me so happy, the way the light up when you see something you love. I noticed everything you do, okay? I love everything you do, if I could, then I would spend the rest of my life with you okay? Justin Drew Blake, I love you." There was this sincerity that was there, that reassurance, that he wasn't lying. I turned around.

"I love you too." I said and looked down. I looked back up and Raegan smiled at me. He held his arms open, and I ran into them, I missed them. He made me feel safe and happy. I forgot everything that had happened before this.

"Justin?" Raegan said gaining my attention.

"Yeah Rae?" I answered.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. I froze. I thought about it.

"Yes!!!!!" I squealed. A very manly squeal of course. But a squeal non the less.

"Thank god, I was worried you'd say no." Raegan sighed, to take his mind off things, I got on me tippy toes and pressed a kiss to his lips. He kissed back and whispered 'jump' into my ear. I jumped, wrapping my legs around his body and he carried me home. I rested my head on his shoulder. I savoured this moment, I loved this. I started to doze off, I mean I've had a hard day.

And I went to bed thinking, 'maybe there was something there that wasn't there before.'

------

I woke up, tangled with somebody, I almost freaked out but I remembered, Raegan. I sat up perched on my one elbow, as I stared down at his peaceful face. His featured soft. His lips were redder. His eye lids closed. His hair quite a mess. His mouth was parted just a bit. He looked like a angel. Wait, he was a angel. A beautiful angel, that was all mine. His eye lids started to flutter open, and he looked up at me. He smiled and I leaned down and kissed his lips. He kissed back.

"Morning babe." He giggled.

"Morning Rae." I laughed and kissed him one more time before getting up. I looked down realized Raegan changed me. I had a sports bra on, and sport shorts. Raegan got up as well and he had, sweats and a muscle tee. Damn did he look sexy.

"Damn babe, you look sexy!" I exclaimed dragging out the 'damn'.

"Speak for yourself, you sexy beast!" He roared at me. We looked at each and laughed. I began changing but Raegan stopped me.

"No, no binder today, Mr." Raegan said sternly.

"What? Why not?" I asked.

"You have a bruised side, from wearing one to much. Sorry but I don't want any broken ribs, Justin, so no binder." He commanded.

"Okay, fine daddy." I laughed. He looked down and blushed.

"Woah, daddy eh?" I laughed more.

"Shut up, it's embarrassing." Raegan said covering his face.

"Well I think it's hot. Daddy." I said testing my limits.

"Do ya now baby boy?" He gave me the most sexiest look ever. That turned me on.

"Oh yes daddy." I moaned, but was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Well that must be Kale, Jack, Trent and Ryan." Raegan giggled and ran out.

"You can't do that, that's unfair!!!!" I called out after him.

Well while he was answering the door, I showered quickly and got dressed. It was into a baggy sweat shirt, and some joggers, just to be comfortable, seeing as it was Saturday. I grabbed my phone, leaving my hair damp, as I slowly walked down stairs. I still didn't want to see Jack, Kale or any of them, I mean they were going to leave me. I walked to where I heard the sound of laughing coming from. My kitchen. I entered awkwardly. I slid into a chair and went on my phone.

"Are you just going ignore us?" Jack asked, I acted like I didn't hear anything.

"Come on, we're sorry, Justin." Said Kale, I ignored them, but my phone got taken away.

"Give me my phone back now." I demanded, to Kale, as he snatched it from me.

"No." He said stubbornly.

"Give it to me or you can leave." I threatened, I honestly just wanted my phone, I was texting one of my friends back home, Damon.

"Fine." Kale said and handed my phone to me, as I was receiving a call. I looked at the caller ID, and answered.

"Hey Dan, what's up?" I asked.

"Really?" I talked to him.

"Awesome! So happy for you!" I congratulated him.

"When will you be coming home?" I asked him.

"Three months?! Danny..." I trailed off.

"No, it's fine, take it." I encouraged him.

"Well bye Danny, good luck." I said my farewells and hung up.

"Hey what's up babe." Raegan said coming out of the bathroom.

"Just found of Danny's going on tour, for three months." I told him.

"Really wow." He said. I nodded.

"Justin, listen were really sorry, okay? We were just following what Raegan said, and as far as we know, he dropped that bet thingy, so we dropped it too, please be our friend again!" Jack, Kale, Trent and Ryan begged.

"Okay." I agreed. And there was this happiness in the room as soon as I said that, I kissed Raegan and snuggled into him after words, then we all watched crazy, funny movies.

And maybe, just maybe, there was something there, that wasn't there before.

(A/n: hahaha I quoted beauty and the beast, in case y'all didn't get that. And incase y'all are wondering, my insta is Literally._.Jaegan if you want to follow me. So yeah enjoy this.)