•Six•

Warning- The feels.

Justin's pov. (One month later).

This month has been better than the past month. James left me alone. Only two more weeks of school. Danny went back to la, to model some more. I've grown very close with Kale, Jack and Trent. Raegan and I are perfect. We've grown very close. We're best friends. It's only been a month but it's been one of the best months all year. We've grown, Raegan switched to all my classes so I can help him if he needed it. He's passing all his classes with 80's or 90's, thanks to me. All the teachers are very thankful.

As me and Raegan grown together, my feelings for him have grown too. I've picked out all his imperfections, and flaws, and made him love them. It's like just yesterday I didn't even know he was, but now I know him inside and out. I've met his family. All his friends. Raegan doesn't even party anymore. His bipolar has been a struggle but he says with me by his side, it's easier to deal with it. I'm glad I can be such a help to him. We're at my house right now, it's a school day, but my mom lets Raegan sleep over whenever.
We were just cuddling on my bed, we were all ready so we were just waiting.

"Hey Jay?" Raegan asked as he looked up at me.

"Yeah Rae." I asked as I played with his hair.

"I-I, I think we should get going." He stuttered like he meant to say something else, but decided against it.

"Oh, okay, come on then." I said getting up and fixing my clothes and hair. I looked at Raegan and he looks sad.

"Rae what's wrong?" I asked him, going over to him.

"I wanted to tell you something but I can't, because you'll be weirded out." He told me.

"Rae, I'll never be weirded out, I told you, that you could tell me anything and everything, if your ready, but I'm not going to pressure you into anything, so tell me when your ready, okay?" I told him reassuringly.

"Okay." He nodded. I grabbed his hand and led him downstairs where our bags and my keys were. I grabbed my keys and Raegan grabbed mine and his bag. I opened the door and stepped out waiting for Raegan to get his shoes on. It was a chilly morning, birds were chirping, the sun still rising, which made the sky beautiful soft colours that mixed perfectly. The dew was still on the grass with bits of frost here and there. Even tho it was June, it was still very cold in Maryland. Raegan finished tying his shoes and joined me outside. I turned around and locked my house, not wanting any people to come uninvited.

"Shall we get going?" Raegan asked holding his hand out to me.

"We shall." I said and placed my hand on his, and we began walking hand in hand to school.

------

"Hey Jaegan." Kale said as he approached us, with Trent and Jack.

"Jaegan?" I laughed confused.

"Yeah, it's your ship name, just like mine and Jacks is Jale." He stated.

"Hey, I told you to stop calling us that." Jack glared at Kale, but Kale just laughed.

"He's only mad, because he knows I would top." Kale said as he whispered, very badly. Kales not a good whisperer.

"Kalvin Blaise Garrah, that is not why I'm mad, I'm mad because I'm in a relationship and your basically straight." Jack said sighing.

"Jack, I'm not straight." Kale said completely serious.

"Wait what." Jack said surprised.

"I'm dating a boy name Ryan." Kale said.

"Ryan Stalvey?" Jack said shocked.

"Yes, we've been dating for two weeks now." Kale looked away dramatically.

"What?!!?! Did you two know?" Jack said and looked at us. Me and Raegan shook our heads. This was very funny and me, Raegan and Trent just watched this go down.

"So are you bi now?" Jack asked.

"No, I think, I think, I'm gay." Kale stated dramatically.

"Woah." All of us said. Then we all burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, that was the best thing ever." I laughed.

"Yeah it was." Raegan agreed.

"But Kale, your serious? Your gay?" Trent asked.

"Yup." Kale laughed. It went quiet but not for long as we heard a scream.

"KALE, BABY!!!!!!!!" We all turned our heads, to see a boy, running towards Kale. He jumped on Kale and they both fell. They groaned in pain but got up and kissed each other.

"Wow, he wasn't kidding." Jack said baffled.

"I told you, I'm gay." Kale laughed and kissed Ryan again. They were really cute. Ryan looked over at me and Raegan and saw that we were holding hands.

"Oh my god, this is Jaegan!!!!! It's such a pleasure to meet you both. I've heard so many good things, you guys are so cute!!!" Ryan gushed out. What?!?!

"Ummmm, were not dating." I said awkwardly.

"Yet." Raegan added. I blushed and looked down.

"Oh meh gawd, Kale you were right, Justin is soooo cuteeeeee!!!!!" Ryan said, drowning out the 'so' and 'cute'.

"But not as cute as me, right babe?" Kale said and looked at Ryan.

"Never." Ryan said and kissed Kale. They pulled away, Ryan went behind Kale and jumped on his back.

"Onwards, my noble steed!!!!!!!" Ryan yelled, and Kale ran in he direction of they're next class. I think. Either that, or they're going to the bathroom, to make out or do something nasty.

"Well, they're goals." Trent stated.

"Babe, were goals." Jack said and kissed Trent. They looked dreamingly into each other's eyes, and they began walking. Wow. Love sick. Couples.

"Do they remind you, of a chick flick?" Raegan asked as he turned to me.

"Yeah, but they're cute." I laughed.

"We'd be cuter." He laughed along with me.

"Yeah, we would be." I agreed with him.

"Well we better get to class, before were late." Raegan said.

"Crap, I forgot, were at school." I laughed and we got our books and walked hand and hand to class.

"See we'd be cuter." Raegan said, as he opened the door and walked in.

"Yeah." I said, even though he wasn't there anymore.

(A/n: I'm sorry, this took so long, but I had to make Kyan, and Track cute in this, this book is just really gay. Also thank you guys for the support and love on this book, it's crazy! Literally, 900 reads! Wow! Thank you guys<3. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this, I did, I got a laugh out of it. So bye.)