•five•

Justin's pov.

We were now eating our lunch, and I stared at him. This is the Raegan Beast? He looks like a teddy bear! A very, very cute teddy bear. I noticed how his eyes sparkled, how his eyes crinkled when he laughed, how cute his smile is, how everything about him looked perfect. Have I developed a crush? I don't even know him! Well I could get to know him. I glanced at him, his eyes locked with mine. I could look into them all day. They were so beautiful. Danny who was sitting next to me, nudged me.

"You gotta crush?" He whispered teasingly.

"What? Pfttttt no?" I exclaimed and blushed. Everyone was looking at me again, I got even more flustered.

"Awe look at my baby!" Kale said and pinched my cheeks, I slapped his hands away. He laughed. Raegan looked at me again. And I didn't want to look but his eyes were so, so captivating. Like I could fall right into them. They reminded me of chocolate, like a soft brown, it's that shade of brown that's just absolutely beautiful. I noticed other things to. How he would flip his hair, making him look like fetus Justin Bieber. How some of his tattoos peeked out from his shirt. How he had more of a punk look, and gave off a punk vibe, but was honestly the most adorable person ever.

"Justin! Justin!" I snapped out of the daze I fell in. I looked at Jack and gave him the 'what?' Look.

"Class?" Crap, I forgot we were at school.

"Oh yeah let me get my books." I laughed at my stupidity.

"You only have biology after, then free and gym, but you can't go to gym, so just stay at your free class. Okay?" Jack told me, I nodded and followed him inside, to my locker. Danny had to go home, some work emergency. So now it's just me because Jack, Kale, Trent and Raegan, all have different classes. So Jack walked me with to biology, he explained to the teacher, and the teacher nodded. I walked to a empty desk and sat down. The teacher began teaching, random stuff, that I honestly wasn't that interested in, but I took notes. When the bell rang, I headed to the library. I had almost finished Rise, the third book of the trilogy. The other two were amazing!

I got pushed around a bit but it's fine. I made it to the library and pulled out my book, Rise. I began reading, in the spot I adapted as 'my spot'. It was just in the back corner of the library. It was quiet. There was a cushion there that I sat on, so my butt didn't get sore. I got out my phone and ear buds and put on some rap music. It's more calming, plus very emotional if you actually listen to what they're saying. I didn't realize someone was beside me, until I felt a poke at my cheek. I looked and saw Raegan?

"Raegan, what are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"Skipping class." He shrugged simply.

"Raegan you need a education." I told him.

"Ehhh who cares, not like anyone would hire me." He answered. What?

"What do you mean?" I questioned him.

"Incase you don't know, I've almost killed four people, I've been to jail three times, I'm involved with drugs, why would anyone want me working." He explained as if it was stabled to his head.

"You can still change, your what? 17-18? You can still change? Nothing depends on your past. You choose who you want to be, not your past, or present." I stated. He looked baffled, taken back, what? Has no one ever told him that?