Chapter 11: Selfish Pt.2

A week and half passed and I've been spending my afternoon and night at Kangjoon's room.

Reading my manga which I finished in the week, I would've finished earlier but I had to adjust the time so I can be distracted for a week to wait for Kangjoon to wake up.

'Blue Excorcist' intrigued me a whole lot. Rin Okumura's story seemed to be a complexity like mine. Which made me love it more. And I think he became my Anime character crush, which if this truth came out into the light, I would definitely be made fun of.

With all that aside, I've become a bit closer to Minju and with some of the BTS members excluding Taehyung.

I've been trying my best to not talk to him and avoid him. I would help he other boys in the math and he would come over asking me for help when Namjoon was visibly in front of him free.

I forced myself to help him infront of his members but when they weren't around I would avoid him. But that didn't last for long. Once I was helping Jungkook solve a problem and Taehyung interrupted asking me to help him. I told him to wait and he kept persisting and trying to keep my emotions in I failed dramatically.

I exploded in front of all of them. Apologizing to the rest of the members I dismissed my self and quickly left the library and calmed myself down.

Taehyung chased after me and stopped me in the empty hall outside the library.
I looked at him and shot him a glare.
"Leave me alone."

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring you, I'm just waiting for you to realize your own mistake and own up to it." I said looking at him straight in the eyes,"If you can't do that, then there is nothing to say."
(Quote by lifelovequotesndsayings.com)

He looked at me in disbelief," If I do, what will happen then?"

"I will forgive you by his consent." I stated before leaving him there alone in the hallway.
•••
It was finally Monday morning and I was just hanging out with Kangjoon.
He still was asleep or in coma I should say.

I took his hand and locked it with mine.
"When will you wake up? I have so much to tell you."

I looked down and closed my eyes.
Please, don't leave me waiting like this. Not with this eery feeling in me, I thought.

For a second, I felt his finger move. I looked up at him and his eyes slowly fluttered open.

Tears welled up in my eyes from happiness.
"Kangjoon..." was all I could say.

He looked at me and smiled slightly.
"Y/n..." was all he could say.

"I'll get the doctor." I said removing my hand from his and barged out the room for the doctor.
•••
The doctor, nurse and I came in. Kangjoon looked our direction.
"How are you feeling?" Asked the doctor.

"Good." Muttered Kangjoon.

"Any pain?"

"Not really, just soreness."

"Nurse help him sit up."

She went over to him fixing the pillows and helping him sit up.
"Great, you'll have to wait one more day to be discharged. We have to take some precautions first."