Author's Note

Hello Everyone I hope you are having a great day!

I wanted to talk about my schedule for uploading chapters since my readers keep asking me when will I upload the next chapter.

Well, I will upload a new chapter every Friday. It may sound long but I write my chapters on paper first then type them here while correcting them. 

Another reason, is that I have a new fanfiction. This fanfiction will also have a new chapter every Friday, so I will be doing two stories which can get pretty hectic so please I ask you bare with me.

The new fanfic compensates for another fanfiction that I deleted because I wasn't satisfied from the outcome. That will be my apologies for the readers that were enjoying me story.

Now for my lame Promotion...

My new J-hopexreader fanfiction called Just Another Cinderella story.

Description:
Many say my life was like Cinderella's story.

But I can assure you, my story wasn't an ordinary one.

Why, you ask?

Well...

It all started with a Masquerade Ball and a mask.

You see, My life is a pretty crappy life and the only thing that compensates that is Dance.

Dancing is my passion, my life, the only thing that keeps me going.

So one day, chance given, my school held a huge Masquerade Ball.

Dressing in a red wine dress, red heels and a golden mask. I made my way to the ball.
I met a man in wonderfully dressed clothes with a black mask that covered his face.

We dance all night, but when the clock struck 12:00,I left. Leaving me with the uneasy feeling of wanting to see him again.

But I didn't leave no glass slipper behind, I left nothing behind. The only thing that stayed was my dance steps.

Then the next day there were papers posted around the whole school. Someone was looking for their Cinderella. And that someone was part of the Big 7.

Were they looking for me?

Did I fall for one of the Big 7? How is that even possible?

I've always despised them.

Chapter or should I say prologue is already up and I'm working on Chapter one. Please anticipate (or if you want to) my story. Thank you for your support!

Thank you all for your understanding! Have an awesome day! Keep smiling my Lovelyz😘🤗