Chapter 4

The next day, Sora decided to go look around Sindria to look for Igneel. While looking around, she noticed a serpent destroying buildings. She was about to fight it, but noticed Sinbad, Masrur, and Ja'far up there, along with a few other people.

"Yam, Sharrkan, I'll let you handle this."

"Yes, your majesty."

  As they were fighting the serpent, Sora noticed they were fighting about who would win. 'They must be married.' After fighting the serpent, Sinbad introduced them to Aladdin, Alibaba, and Morg, saying that the people beside him were the 8 eight generals. Sora wasn't exactly paying attention, mostly because she was staring at Drakon. She decided she would ask him if he knew Igneel.

"Do you know a dragon named Igneel?"

"I'm sorry. I don't know who that is."

"Oh, okay"

"Wait, what do you mean by 'dragon'?"

"Exactly what it means. I'm looking for my dad which is a dragon."

  Once she was done talking to Drakon, Sora heard that there was going to be a festival later on. Sora decided to go just to have fun.

Time skip ~~~~

  As Sora was wondering what to wear, someone knocked on her door. She opened it up to reveal a maid. The maid gave her clothes and said she would help Sora get ready. She said she can do it herself, but the maid didn't take no for an answer. (She ends up wearing the same outfit as Morg.) Walking around, Sora was amazed by everything. She mostly ate, but had fun. As she was walking around, she saw Sinbad surrounded by multiple women. 'Well, this isn't something new.' She decided to look for Aladdin.

  As for Sinbad, he saw Sora and thought she looked beautiful. He blushed at how she looked and couldn't keep his eyes off her. He wondered why she made him blush, after all this is the Lady Killer we're talking about. Surely one woman couldn't make him blush this easily. Then he thought back to when he tried to seduce her. It was obvious she was not interested. He just met her so why was she affecting him so much. If he did fall in love with her, he decided to test his feelings for her. He went up to her and see if anything would be a sign. The first sign he noticed was that he was a little nervous.

"Hello Sora"

"Hey Sin!"

"Are you having fun?"

"Yeah!" She did her signature smile (Natsu's smile).

  When he saw her, he could just kiss her. 'Well, I guess I do love her. Would it hurt to kiss her.' Sinbad was really tempted to take Sora somewhere where they could be alone. "Sora would you like to see something?"

"Sure." She was excited to what Sinbad was going to show her. After all, she was dense when it came to love.

  Leading Sora through the crowd, Sinbad took her to the beach. Once there, Sora immediately left him because of a familiar scent. 'It's definitely Igneels. Though its faint, he's been here.'

  As she was looking, Sinbad was confused of what she was doing. 'Why does she look like a dog?' Then he remembered her saying she could track him down with his scent. "Sora, what's wrong?"

"I smell Igneel."

"Do you think he was here?"

"Yeah, though its faint. He was here."

"Why don't you come back tomorrow and search."

"His scent could be gone by then."

  Sinbad saw the desperation in her voice. He wanted to help her but didn't know how; after all, you don't see dragons often but only in dungeons. But then he remembered, as a teen, he heard people talking about seeing a dragon, same one that Sora described. Although he wanted to go looking for it, Ja'far said that they should get going to their destination. Snapping out of his thoughts, he saw Sora look a little sad.

"The scent leads to here and is gone." She said, looking sad.

"Maybe he flew somewhere"

"Yeah."

  Sinbad decided to not tell Sora about his feelings, for he knew she wasn't in the mood. He lead her back to the palace and met up with Aladdin, and told him about the four Magi's. Sora listened in on the story and was amazed.

"Hey, Miss Sora, you seem down." Aladdin said.

"Hey, Aladdin. You noticed."

"Yeah, I could tell by your rukh. Do you want to tell me what's wrong."

"Well, Sinbad took me to a beach and, I when I got there, I smelled my dad."

"Then that means he could still be alive."

"Yeah! He has to be here."

"Good luck finding him."

"Thanks Aladdin"

  And with that, Sora decided she would go to bed. She was determined to find Igneel and beat the crap out of him for leaving without telling Natsu or her.