Chapter 30

Once Sora announced that, she did 'Fire Dragon's Iron Fist.' He dodged her attacks, and used 'Shadow Dragon Crushing Fang.' Sora dodged and kept attacking. 

  As for everyone else, they tried attacking Igneel, but couldn't succeed in defeating him. When they saw fire and darkness attacking each other, no one gave up. Still, Igneel kept attacking and used his fire.

  With Sora, she transformed into her ultimate form. Future Rogue used 'White Shadow Dragon Mode.' As Sora was about to hit him, he hit her in the side. She screamed in pain, but he didn't stop there.

"White Shadow Dragon's Rough Silk!" She tried dodging all the beams, but some hit her. Before he could get another attack in, she punched him in the face with her flames. Jumping back, she was ready to attack.

"Fire Dragon Hurricane!" This allowed her enemies to be in a hurricane full of fire. As he was stuck in the flames, Igneel suddenly did breathed fire. Before he could, Sora ate all of his flames. "Man that fire was good!"

  Future Rogue finally got out of the flames, even if he was hurt, and used 'White Shadow Dragon's Sword Horn.' Before he could cut her, she caught his wrist. She smirked. 'He fell right into my trap!' With that, she landed her final attack. "Fire Dragon Ultimate Flame!" She finally defeated him. This, also, got Igneel back to his senses. Though she knocked him out, he wasn't down with his plan. He will surely kill Acnologia, and become the ruler of humanity, along with Sora as his queen.

'Sora, you will be mine...' Rogue thought.

  For Igneel, he crashed into the ground with Future Rogue and Sora. Everyone cheered, but they were ready to kill him, for Igneel was still alive. Sora ran in front of him. "Don't you dare touch him!" She held her arms in front of him.

"Back away from him, Sora! He's dangerous!" Mu yelled

"No! You aren't hurting my Dad! I finally found him! You aren't taking him away from me!" Tears formed in her eyes.

  People were scared, except for her friends. Though they did think she was exaggerating about what she said of where she came from and who her family was, now they believed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey people! I know the fight might not be what you thought, but I'm not very good at fight scenes. The things I write just come out of my mind. If you are confused, then here we go. Future Rogue made a new type of magic where he could control dragons. He needed to see if it worked. He saw the portal and was sucked in it. Once he got to Magi, he tested it out on Igneel. Once Sora finally beat him, he will go back to Fairy Tail world and will continue his plan. If you still have questions, please ask away. I will try my best to explain.