Chapter 17

Once Alibaba, Sora, Haku, and Morg get to Actia, they see the village looks terrible. Looking around, they see soldiers holding off the villagers. Before anyone can react, Sora goes up to the soldiers.

"What are you doing, Sora?" Alibaba asked, concerned

"Just want to see what's goin' on."

  Tapping one of the soldiers, he turns around to stop that person. When he looks at Sora, he hesitated in telling her off, for she had an angry aura.

"Mister, don't ya think there's a better way to get them to calm done?"

"I-I don't th-think so."

"Why don't ya tell me what's goin' on?"

"It's none of your business." regaining his compusure.

  Seeing he wouldn't give her answers, Sora goes up to the villagers with Alibaba, Haku, and Morg.

"Hey, what's goin' on?"

"They won't go get our children from the pirates."

"What do ya mean?"

  With that said, the villagers explained that the pirates ransacked the village and took all the children with them. They also said the military wouldn't help them.

"We can't just come here and defend you all from pirates. We have mobilized the army to defend the northern frontier from a possible Magnostadtg attack!" the captain says

  Hearing this, Sora went up and balled her fist with the captains clothing in the fist. She then lifted him up in the air.

"How about you listen, and actually help them?!"

"S-Sora, put him down." Haku said hesitantly

  One of the villagers shouted at the soldiers, saying that they turn a blind eye just because they aren't noble. After calming down, Sora puts down the captain.

  Alibaba, Morg, Sora, and Haku all agree to help without the army's help, saying they will bring back the children. Haku also revealed his plan.

"Haku, so you're sayin' that that big plant will lead us to Aladdin?" Alibaba asked

"Yes."

"Well, then, let's get goin'!" Sora said

With Aladdin~~~~~~

  Once Aladdin woke up, he saw children everywhere.

"Looks like you're awake." Orba said

  Guiding him, Orba talks about Aum Madaura and how she 'saved' them. Getting to a certain room, Aladdin sees that children are getting drained of their magoi. He was disgusted with this, but said nothing.

Time skip~~~~

  Once at the table, Aladdin sits down. There, he sees Aum Madaura. He looks around, and notices that the children are eating really good food, but he doesn't eat any.

"Why won't you eat, child?"

"I'm just not hungry. Can I ask you something?"

"Of coarse."

"Why are all these children here? They should be with their parents."

  Aum then goes on to explain where most of the children are from, and saying that they are under better care with her. "It's better than living in poverty."

"I don't think that's right. They should be with their families."

With Alibaba~~~~~~

  Once they arrive, Alibaba, Morg, Sora, and Haku start attacking the pirates' base.