Chapter 24

As Sora and Mu walked to Lady Sheherazade, he kept taking quick glances at her. As he did, his heart kept beating fast. For Sora, she thought it was an accident and kept her head straight. She noticed he was staring at her, and asked what was wrong.

"N-nothing." He looked away, blushing.

"Alright?"

  Once they got to Lady Sheherazade's room, Mu introduced her to Sora. Sheherazade felt no rukh from her, and asked why. Sora explained that she was from a different world, and what her magic was. Both, Mu and Sheherazade, were shocked.

"How did you come here, then?" Sheherazade asked

  Sora explained what happened with the fight she had when she first came here. "And I think that my dad was here. By any chance have you seen a dragon that's red and has a scar on his face?"

"I'm afraid not. I have never seen a dragon, but you can try looking for him."

"Really?!"

"Of course. Mu, why don't you help her?"

  Getting out of his trance, he agreed. What they didn't know was that Myron and Lo'lo were listening to their conversation. When Mu opened the door, Myron and Lo'lo stumbled and fell.

"What were you two doing." asked Mu, annoyed

  Scared, they ran out of the room. Sora and Sheherazade giggled, and Mu shook his head. "I'll make sure that they don't do anything else. Goodbye, Lady Sheherazade, Sora." With that, he closed the door. Sheherazade looked at Sora.

"Sora, do you know how to get home?"

"No, but I plan on finding a way home while trying to find Dad."

"I wish you good luck. Can you tell me more where you come from?"

"Sure!" As Sora told her about Fiore, Sheherazade was curious. She never expected this to happen in all her life. She may have lived over 200 years, but she didn't think this could happen.

"You have been through a lot, haven't you?"

Rubbing the back of her neck, Sora replied: "Yeah, but I have my family." She grinned. "I think I should I go." As Sora walked out, Sheherazade wished her luck on her journey.

Time skip~~~~~~

  Sora walked out of the colosseum, and smelled the air. Though it was faint, she could smell Igneel. 'Looks like he was here.' Once she got to where it was strong, she looked up to the sky. She missed Natsu and Gray fighting. She missed Erza stopping them. She missed everything about Fairy Tail. But most of all, she missed Igneel. 'Where are ya Dad?' She noticed the scent didn't go away, but decided not to go follow. At least, not yet. She planned to watch Alibaba's fight in the colosseum, for Ramal planned it for him. She hoped he would win.

Time skip~~~~~~~

(I'm sorry if the fight isn't that great. It's been a long time since I saw Magi.)

  It was time for Alibaba's fight, and everyone was excited. As he stood in the middle, he saw Sora and waved at her. She waved back, and shouted good luck. He nodded, promising to win. Once it was announced, he got into a fighting stance. When he saw Garda, he was astounded.

  As he fought, Garda was playing with him. He tried blocking her attack, but she hit him really hard, making him fly across the colosseum. As he tried getting, Garda picked him up with to hands. One hand had his left arm while the other had his left leg. He cried out in pain. 'Don't tell me she's gonna break my arm!' She did. She, then, threw across the colosseum. Everyone cheered throughout the whole fight. They were saying that Garda should eat him; Sora was disgusted.

  While Sora watched, she clenched the her fists until the practically bled. She wanted to go out and help, but didn't. 'Come on, Alibaba. You can do it!' She saw him laying on the ground, and Garda picked him up. She was about to eat him. She noticed Alibaba might have given up. "Come on, Alibaba! Don't tell me you're givin' up!" Alibaba looked toward Sora, and, even though his arm was broken, decided to beat Garda.

  In the end, he won. Sora ran towards Alibaba, and hugged him. "You did it!" He cried out in pain due to his broken arm. "Oh, right. Sorry." She let go, and rubbed the back of her neck. 'Wish Wendy was here.' Alibaba looked towards Garda, and decided to not kill her. Instead, he bought her freedom.

Next day~~~~~~

  After Alibaba was healed, Sora decided to go to the Dark Continent.

"Do you really have to go, Sora?" Alibaba asked.

"Yeah." She noticed he looked sad. "Hey! Don't be sad! We'll see each other again!"

  While she talked to him, she didn't notice someone behind a pillar. After Mu heard Sora was leaving, he was sad. He wanted to get to know her more. Truthfully, he just found out he had feeling for her. Once Alibaba left, he approached her. He hit the wall; next to Sora's head. She was a little surprised, but didn't think nothing of it.

"Hey, Mu-"

"Are you really leaving?"

"Yeah. I was about to tell you."

"Will you be coming back?"

"Don't know."

"Is there any way I can make you stay?"

"Huh? Of coarse not! What's wrong with ya?"

  Before she could react, Mu crashed his lips on Sora. She was shocked; she had no idea what to do. He put both of his hands on Sora's arms. After he kissed her, he put his forehead against hers. "How 'bout that? Will that make you stay?" She blushed furiously. Seeing her like this, made him chuckle.

  Regaining her composure, she tried getting him off of her but to no avail. 'What the heck?! First he kisses me, then he won't let me go!' She finally got out, and calmed down. She put her hand on his cheek, and closed her eyes. Mu was shocked; he expected her to slap him on the face.

"Mu, I have to do this. I need to find Dad and a way home. You understand, don't ya?" Silence. "I'll always be with ya," She opened her eyes, and pointed towards her heart. "right here. So, please, don't be sad."

"Alright."

"Yay!" She gave him a hug. Mu stumbled a little, but put his arms around Sora.

"Where are you heading to, anyway?"

"Where ever the scent takes me."

  Getting out of the embrace, Sora said goodbye, and went to tell Sheherazade goodbye. Mu watched her figure, even when she was no longer there.