Chapter 16

The next few days were normal. For Sora, she was excited to get to the Actia port.

Time skip~~~~~

  As they were about to reach the port, Sora noticed there was a fire spreading in the town. Reading her mind, Morg said there was a fire. Morg also noticed Sora was about to transform, but stoped her, for she had a bad feeling.

"Why did ya stop me?!"

"I have a bad feeling."

  Before anyone could react, bubbles of water started to attack them and pirates came with magical tools. Aladdin, Morg, Haku, and Sora tried to fight them and were winning. One pirate cried for help from a boy, Orga, floating in the air.

"I thought you could handle this. Alright, but you have to watch carefully."

  After he said this, Orga started to attack. He noticed Aladdin and asked him a question.

"Hey! Are they making you do this?"

"Huh?"

  As for Sora, she was sneaking up to Orga. "Fire Dragon: Wing Slash!" Orga barely dodged in time. Smirking, she kept attacking.

'She's good, but I can do better!' Orga thought. Readying his attack, he shot water at her. She dodged, caught his wrist, and twisted it behind his back.

"Sora, be careful! He's just a kid!" Alibaba said as him, Haku, Aladdin, and Morg realized it was kids that were attacking them.

"I can't promise anything!"

  Struggling, Orka was mad that Sora could even touch him. Smiling, he bit her arm.

"Why you little-!" Distracted, Orga got out of Sora's grip. Once he was out, he managed to capture Aladdin.

"Aladdin!" everyone yelled.

  When Sora finally got some feeling back in her hand, she noticed Aladdin was in a bubble. Before she could get to him, two pirates surrounded her. 'I'll just have to get rid of them first!' As she was fighting, she heard Orga speak.

"You either surrender, or I sink the entire ship with all of you on board!"

  Thinking it was best, Morg, Haku, and Alibaba surrendered easily while Sora still wanted to fight.

"Sora, do as they say! They have Aladdin!" said Alibaba

"Tch. Fine!"

  After surrendering, the pirates looted them and disappeared into the ocean with Aladdin unconscious. Unable to go after Aladdin, Alibaba, Morg, Haku, and Sora disembark to Actia.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry it took me a little while to update. The computer wouldn't connect to the Internet. My phone could just not the computer. My dad fixed it though. Yay! I would have typed on my phone, but there would be lots of mistakes and I didn't want you or me have to go through that.